iii. YOU'RE KIDDING...RIGHT?

CHAPTER THREEYOU'RE KIDDING

CHAPTER THREE
YOU'RE KIDDING...RIGHT?

✦✧✦✧✦

The next night, the trio was on their way to a party. Not a Beacon Hills party, though. The party was being thrown by one of Stiles' childhood friends, Heather. As Violet was getting ready, she voiced her concerns about Heather's intentions, but Stiles told her she had nothing to worry about and that he and Heather were practically siblings.

"Yeah, that's what I said about you and now look at us. Also  when I said we needed to hang out, this is not what I meant."

"It's that old Stilinski charm." Stiles replied with a wink.

"Loser." she chuckled, giving him a quick kiss before they went downstairs to meet Scott.

Walking into Heather's house, Stiles led the way, announcing when he saw Heather, "Hey! There's the birthday gir—" but he was cut off by Heather smashing her lips against his. Violet's mouth sat agape in shock identical to her brother's similar expression.

"What the hell?" Violet started, only to be pushed back slightly by her boyfriend standing in front of her. He was also in a state of shock.

"Violet." he whispered, turning back to her and raising his eyebrows.

"Stiles!" she scorned.

"Uhh, help me pick out a bottle of wine?" Heather cut in to the couple's short stare-down.

"Yeah, sure." Stiles replied as Heather led him to the basement.

Scott, with a new-found confidence, tried his chances on another girl, "Hey," he started. The girl gave him a once-over before walking off. Scott scoffed at her actions, but was offended all the same.

✦✧✦

The siblings were standing around, talking about nothing as they observed the party. Scott was still upset at the massive rejection he just faced. Violet looked around and noticed Stiles going up the stairs to the second floor. She practically threw her drink at Scott to follow Stiles up the stairs.

"Stiles!" Violet called after him.

"Oh, hey." he said cheerfully.

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked, punching him in the arm after every word she spoke.

"OW. Heather sent me up here for condoms, but I don't know if I'm going back down there. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if I actually did go through with it just to keep our secret."

"Good. I'm tired of keeping this a secret." Violet said in a low voice.

"Aw, you're jealous." Stiles teased.

"Of course, I'm fucking jealous, that whore open-mouth kissed you in front of me!" Violet exclaimed.

"Hey, hey, woah. No need for strong language," Stiles said, the joking tone now gone from his voice, "this doesn't have to be a secret anymore."