Part 8

Life is about growth and understanding and learning something new about yourself everyday.
With that being said I've been learning so much about myself, like the fact that I'm nasty as hell. It started with Brian taking me on a date and us fucking in the restaurant bathroom. Then us fucking in the parking lot of an ice cream parlor, the fact that he had driven the Jeep made it so much easier. Oh and let's not forget about now, he is driving us to the airport in this little ass sports car while I'm giving him head. Needless to say I clearly don't give a fuck and I'm damn sure going to join the mile high club.
It was clear as day that I needed this distraction. As much growth that I had done I knew I wasn't ready for the day I would see Gerald again. All the confidence and training couldn't prepare me for what was coming and Brian was willing to do what I wanted to support me. Too bad he couldn't stop this from happening, this was above him and although he was the boss his uncle was still the head.
We were just putting on our clothes after our shower when the pilot announced that we would be arriving soon. Just breathe, you aren't that scary little bitch that can't protect herself anymore. Walking towards the I sat down facing away from Brian. I needed to do this alone. I needed to prove to myself that Brian didn't just take Gerald's place and become my new life line. I could feel Brian starring at me but I just continued to look out the window. As we landed I took my hair out of the half up half down style and fluffed it out then threw on my shades I could see more than the two figures I was expecting so I needed to be prepared for anything. That's why I have on sneakers with this dress and shorts underneath. Usually I go without the shorts cause, well you get it. Once the pilot tells us we have officially landed I take my seat belt off and before I can get up Brian is standing over me. He takes my shades off and looks me in my eyes like he is looking for something and he must have found it because his face drops. " I don't want you to be afraid you aren't the same person you once were. You are stronger than he will ever be and you have an army of people that supports you. No matter what I have your back and you aren't doing this alone." With that he kisses me places my shades back on and grabs my hand and purse for me. Releasing the breathe I was holding I squeeze his hand and get up. I was still nervous but he was right, I'm not the same person anymore I had grown.
Walking off the plan I heard the girls yelling my name and I waved back. Gerald turned around when he heard them and he looked like shit. He smiled when he saw Brian as we got closer I felt him look at me up and down but I didn't pay him any mind, I kept my focus on the girls. "We missed you Kennedi, we all should've just flew together." "Yeah but then y'all would have heard us fucking all over the place" I said and I bust up laughing when I seen there face. Feeling someone squeeze my hand I looked over to see Brian and Gerald looking at me. Gerald has that ugly ass player look he does to catch girls. While Brian looked like he wanted to eat me up right now. Stepping closer to Brian I gave him a kiss. Stacey laughed "y'all so damn nasty so I take it he like the little accessory you added."
"Girl damn near killed us on the way to the airport." Brian spoke up "I knew that shit had to be your idea."
"Actually it was mine." I pouted, he leaned over to kiss me and a throat cleared. See when someone is so irrelevant you tend to forget there presence
"Oh my bad dog, babe this is Gerald, Gerald this my girl Kennedi that I told you so much about."
He reaches out his arms for a hug and I put up my hand for a hand shake. "Oh I don't hug strangers, you know germs." I know I should be the last motherfucker talking about germs with the places I've been fucking lately but I couldn't handle that. I don't know how I was even managing right now I had definitely perfected my California accent because he didn't detect that it was me. We are currently on our way to dinner and I'm a little pissed if I'm being honest. Like I get they are best friends but I didn't think we would have to spend time with him hell they could have went without me I like room service but Gerald wanted to get to know the girl that was taking up all of his best friends time. It was bullshit if you ask me and I definitely had an attitude I was trying to put this new tongue ring to some more use but that's definitely out. Brian better learn how to suck his own dick. Cause he ain't getting nothing from me matter fact ima text Stacy to get me a little toy delivered to hold me over until I feel like I'm not mad anymore.