Forever ✔️

Zacznij od początku

As soon as we entered the school everyone looked at us, some greeted the elders and some just whispered in the corners as we passed. After finding my locker Jin took us to know the school and after the school tour with Jin and lots of looks and whispers from wolves and some other beings, we went to our class room.

For my luck, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the same class as me, as soon as we arrived and introduced ourselves several alphas started whispering about the boys, some of them did know we could hear what they were talking about, and I really didn't want to hear , but they don't seem to care.

We entered the classroom and after we introduce ourselves I sat next to Tae but Kookie and Jimin only found a seat on the other side of the classroom.

I was taking the notebook out of my backpack when I felt my cell phone vibrate.It was my mother, asking if everything was fine, I was answering the message when I received another message this time from Jimin in our chat group.

- I want to sit with you. Why did you let Tae sit there and not me?

- I'm sorry Chimy, next class I'll ask Tae to change places with you okay?

I answered and was about to store my phone when Jungkook decided to send a message too.

- What about me? I want to sit by your side too!

He spoke, making me take a deep breath imagining that we would have to do something for everyone to sit together. I Put my phone away without answering them and I turned my attention to the teacher, deciding that I would deal with it later.

And as soon as I left the phone aside, the teacher started a slide, I have no idea of his name, and I couldn't be more embarrassed about the topic of the class.I knew it would happen, we will have a lot of anatomy classes and how each breed reproduces, but of course the first one would have to be alpha wolves.

He started the slide with the image of the male alpha system, which is not very different from all other races, just the knot making a little difference in the equation.

And then, guess what? Of course he had to pass to the female alphas.He started to explain how our "clitoris" turns into a penis when we are excited, and how much it is sensitive when it is exposed since it is kept internally most of the time.

Saying that with the stimulus of our mate it can grow even more than the penis of the alpha male and mainly in the first time and in the heats of our mate some more dominant female alphas can also created a knot.

I'm an dominant female alpha, but I had no idea about that, and knowing that my best friends are listening to all of this embarrassing stuff makes me even more ashamed.

Besides me there were only two more alphas in the room, and I think that after the whispers of some omegas who seemed curious and willing to "see how it works" they relaxed a little , just like me, and one of them even laughed, making the whole room laugh after the indiscreet comment from a small omega who was in the back of the classroom , saying that "he doesn't accept that his mate could be a alpha male, after all if he is, he can't see it in person, and that is unacceptable".

After that, the atmosphere in the room became more relaxed, passing by "alphas" of other races, who were mostly male, and some like the mermaids that had the two reproductive organs depending on they secondary gender being dominat or submissive .We were almost at the end of the class when the teacher switched to the omegas reproductive system making me a little more curious and interested in the subject, but as soon as he put the image on the screen the signal rang, and I could hear Jimin's sigh of relief. and Jungkook as well as some other omegas making me laugh.

When the bell rang at lunch time Yoongi appeared in our class.Some girls gave shrieks of excitement when they saw him arrive and began to make various comments about him.He is very popular, even though he is a beta, which normally does not attract as much attention as an alpha, and that somehow made me feel proud and have a not so good feeling in my stomach that I cannot explain.

I was packing my things while listening to the conversation laughing at the absurd comments they were making without worry. I was so distracted that I didn't realize he had approached me.

- Hey let's eat, I'm starving.

He said hugging me from behind.

- Ok Yoongs, but you need to let me go first, I can't walk like this.

I couldn't hold my smile while answering him, feeling how relaxed and happy he seemed.

- Ok cute.

He said releasing me. I turned around rolling my eyes making his smile grow even more at me and squeezed my cheek.

- Stop it !

I whispered, trying to get him to stop treating me like the little sister he doesn't have. Do they forget that I am their future alpha?

He smiled again and caught my hand dragging me with him, as if I hadn't said anything.Throughout the break while we ate I felt several glances over us bothering me a bit.

- Guys? Are they like this every day? Do people stare at you like freaks?

I asked, noting that some of them didn't even disguise their glances.

- They're looking because I'm World Wide Handsome, don't worry, you'll get used to it.

Jin replied, jokingly and seeming to be serious in some way.

- Mhmm..If you say so...

I responded deciding to ignore the looks that were apparently only bothering me.

- Boys I'll be right back.

I said as I got up after I finished eating.

- Do you want me to go with you?

Jimin asked, already standing up, still with a piece of apple out of his mouth.

- I don't think you can get into the girls' bathroom Jimin ...

I answered making him blush hard, how can he be so cute?

- Take Care ..

He replied trying not to show that he was embarrassed.

- It's just a bathroom Chimy, don't worry, powerful alpha, remember?

He nodded and smiled weakly, still looking worried.

I was wiping my face when I heard a noise at the entrance of the bathroom and soon after two girls with lots of makeup on and a perfume too sweet to be pleasant came approaching me.