Dear Evan Hansen,

*Conners POV*
Evan is My world.
When I needed someone, Evan was there, he gave me hope. He gives me the love I really want/need...

I Hope nothing gets in the way of us.
Scratch that.
I'll make sure nothing gets in between us, whether it be, anti gay supporters, Bullys, Nothing. Even if I have to run away from peoole, I'll never stop loving Evan...Because...He is my family, he's my home, an without him, I'm a homeless, crackhead of a fucking person. I want to be with Evan for the rest of my life.

But...I can't stand to look at Evan's face...when he tells me, that I made his relationship with his mom awkward.
Okay, I have to tell Evan this. Some way!
I grab my pen which of course was completely out of ink.
"This is like, the only pen in the fucking house. What the hell?!"
I sneak into my sister's room while she was in the bathroom and grab a few colored gel pens.
"She won't miss these, she has like, 100 more."

While I'm in her room I see her notebook.
Don'tdoitdontdoitdontdoit
I do it. I opened her notebook which was filled with paragraphs and paragraphs of bullshit.
So I thought...I quickly grab a few pieces of loose-leaf, and go back to looking at the notebook.
In one paragraph, I was caught by surprise when I saw the love of my lifes name.
"I feel like Evan is different, he really seems to like me-"
I stop reading. And look at the date. It was from about 5 months ago. I don't remember dates. I continue looking through the notebook realizing that my sister was gonna come out the bathroom in a few seconds. I close the notebook and put it back where it was, Sprint out of her room, and go back into mine, closing the door behind me.
I can't believe my sister used to like My boyfriend. She doesn't give a shit about me anyway, but it still kinda bothers me...
I grab one piece of paper and start to write. "What should I start this with? Something simple, like, 'hey baby' nah...'dear Evan'...'Dear Ev'...Hm."
I contemplate what I'm going to write for a few moments. "DEAR EVAN HANSEN"
I stay silent after that, coping with the fact that I said it out loud...
"Okay, okay. I gotta right this."
Dear Evan Hansen,
You are theove of my lif. I will always love you.
-Conner Murphy.

I crumble it up, thanks to all the spelling mistakes I made.
"Again!"
Dear Evan Hansen,
You make me smile, and you made me cry.
"JESUS CHRIST CAN I JUST GET THIS RIGHT????!"
Again staying silent. I continue on the same paper.
Your smile is the only thing that makes me not want to die. You give me hope, and I really appreciate every little thing that you do for me. I love your laugh, and  your little hands
I catch myself blushing.
You make my day, and Know that every moment I spend with you, not only do I remember, but, I love. I love you Evan Murphy.
-Conner
"If he doesn't like this, I'm going to slit my throat."

I take the paper and fold it up, I put it in the pocket of my pants I'm going to wear tomorrow. Today was really something.

HEY Y'ALL! IM SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER NOT BEING SO GREAT, I JUST REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME. WE'LL PROBABLY UPDATE SOON.
-Anime