Confessions

[ Evan's P.O.V ] Written by @AwkwardTreeLover

I had tensed up as Connor pulled me onto his lap but relaxed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned back into him as we talked about random things. Telling jokes no one would understand but we understood.

Connor: I'm glad your enjoying this- You are enjoying this right?

I looked up to see him and nodded.

Me: I really am enjoying this, being together makes it better.

He cuddled closer to me and nuzzled his face in my hair.

Connor: Awwe, Your to sweet!~

We stayed in a comfortable silence as we watched the sky and clouds past by. I gathered some flowers that were near us and started making a flower crown. It was a mix of white, purple, and red flowers. After I was done I turned in Connor's lap to face him. I realized our faces were pretty close so I leaned back a bit. A blush already forming.

Connor: E-Evan?

I said nothing and just placed the flower crown on his head. My hands started to comb through his soft brown hair. Taken out each knot his hair had. I felt him softly stare at me, but I am way to flustered to look at him. I let my hands rest at the base of his neck and worked up the courage to look back into his eyes

God... I love his eyes....

His eyes were a light blue with a patch of brown in his right eye. (A/N I couldn't remember which eye it was in so if I got it wrong I'm sorry.).

Connor: Hey Ev-

Me: Hey Con-Con -

We both talked at the same time. We just awkwardly stared at each other until we both started laughing. I started to calm down but Connor was still laughing. I watched the way he laughed. When he laughs he tilts his head back and closes his eyes.

Accidently me: His laugh is so wonderful....

Connor: Aww, Thanks Beautiful~.

Me: H-Huh? Did I s-say that out loud?

Connor: Yes, You did.

He caressed my cheek.

Connor: But I appreciate the compliment, Beautiful..

A few moments of silence passed by as we stared at each other.

Connor:... C-Can... Can I tell you something?

Me: Of course Con-Con...

He pulled me closer and rested his forehead on mine. My hands still placed on his neck. His arms gripped tightly around my waist.

Connor: I...

Me: Hm?

Connor: I... I think... No... I know  I love you..

I gasped a little as my eyes winded. I felt tears form and a blush rise.

Evan: Connor.... I love you to..

We both smiled at each other. Tears spilling out of our eyes as he pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged him back, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

I'm so happy! I... I finally have someone to call my own..

-~-~

WOOOO TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW!!!