An older Anya tries to hold her new baby brother

Anya raises her eyebrows in surprise as Yoru motions for her to hold her new sibling. She was still reluctant and made small waving hands while shaking her head.

"No, I- He's still too fragile. Too precious to hold. What if I... you know, accidentally drop him?"

Yoru smiles warmly and takes one of Anya's hands, gently caressing it with her thumb. "These are hands that knows exactly what the most wonderful things are." Anya is flustered but smiles.

Yoru switches her gaze to look at her daughter and gives her a dainty grin. "And these are those same small fragile hands that hugged me all those years back."

"Well.. maybe not so fragile with how you punched that Desmond kid to oblivion." Yoru jokingly adds.

Anya giggles. "Ma, let's... forget about that. Pa was so stressed that time."

Yoru smiles as she's noticed Anya had relaxed. "So, are you ready to hold him now?"

Anya looks at the gentle sleeping expression of her brother. "Yeah... Ready to give it a go."

And Anya couldn't be more happier as she sees that small contented smile on its face as she finally held him.

That... wasn't so bad. I could definitely get used to this. Anya thinks as she lets the tip of her pointing finger tenderly slide through her brother's soft cheek.