Twilight comes home to Yoru drunk

"Okay Anya, that's the last episode. Time for bed sweetie." Yor says as she leans down to a wobbling sleepy Anya sitting at the couch. "But I said I'll wait for Pa to come home." Anya slurrily says, rubbing her eyes and yawning not long after.

"Well, in your state right now, your body says you have to go to sleep. Don't push it Anya, c'mon let's go." Yor proceeds to carry Anya to her room, after telling her a bedtime story, tucks her to bed, and whispers a good night.

Yor walks out of the room, closing the door gently behind her. She glances at the clock. 9 pm. Loid's not home yet. Good thing he called early and I prepared dinner on time. Yor plops down the couch. I don't particularly feel sleepy right now. She suddenly remembers she was gifted by Yuri expensive wine from a business trip when he visited her office earlier. It won't be bad to take a sip right? No one's here yet anyway.

Yor shrugs playfully, smiling. Screw it. Just this once. She excitedly goes to the brown paper bag, carefully pulling out the bottle. She settles it down the counter of the kitchen, bringing out a wine glass they rarely use. Just little sips Yor. Little sips.

Twilight groggily walks down the hallway leading towards the door of their unit. Next time, I'll personally demand for overtime pay from Handler. I'm being exploited here for God's sake. Twilight brings his wrist up to look at his watch. 10:30 pm. It's this late huh. Opening the door, he was suddenly bombarded with Yor, slinging her arms around Twilight's neck. 

Twilight's eyes widened at the sudden action by his usually calm and collected wife and the sudden call of the endearing nickname invented by Yuri," Oh? Lottie, shweetie, you're home!" Twilight immediately recognizes the strong smell of alcohol from her. He instinctively holds her by the waist as she stumbles slightly. "Have you been drinking too much again?" She turns her head up to look at Twilight, a grin on her face with half lidded eyes. She temporarily removes one arm slinging around him, showing her pointing finger and thumb almost close together. "Juuust a little."

Seems she drank more than the last time. Twilight couldn't help but notice her red cheeks and how it was strange that she looked slightly more of... a woman today. Twilight immediately shakes her head. Stop it Twilight, Yor's drunk. She doesn't know what she's doing. Have some decency.

Twilight lets his logical persona take over. Calm down Twilight. Okay. First, sober her up. Twilight leans down, putting his arms beneath her knee and the other behind her back to carry her. Yor squeaked, instinctively tightening her hold around Twilight's neck. She looked at Twilight's close visage. I kind of understand Camilla's jealousy now. He really is... quite the stud. Twilight gently puts her down the couch, about to fetch her some warm water, when Yor holds his shirt. "Yor...? Is something wrong?"

"L-Let's practice kissing." Yor mumbles, slurring a bit with her speech. She brings her head up, this time holding Twilight's collar. "So Yuri won't have doubts next time about us next time darling.~" Twilight was doing his hardest to suppress the blush that was slowly becoming evident on his face. He clears his throat. "I appreciate your concern Yor. But it wouldn't be wise now... in your state." Yor whines and suddenly turned to those likened of a sad puppy. "You don't want to kiss me?"

"...That's not true." Twilight was going to lie if he said no. But it was only because his character as Loid Forger wanted to. It's because of my persona, that's it. Really. This... is essential to Operation Strix. Twilight unconsciously leans his hand on the couch, beside Yor. Damn I've become so good at lying, I'd just even lied to myself. He leans in closer, staring at her soft pink colored lips. He plants his palm on Yor's cheek with his other hand, tilting his head when—

"Lottie, I feel... sleepy." Yor's head drops itself towards Twilight's shoulder. He gets ahold of himself immediately, his hand planting itself on his face, seemingly and desperately hiding the interesting tint of pink on his cheeks.

He glances at the figure that fell asleep on his shoulder and almost immediately looked away.

That was a close one. And he didn't know if that statement was out of relief or out of sheer disappointment.