I rolled my eyes and prepared myself to meet face to face with the diva.

"Oops." Ji-Eun said and smirked down at me.

"What do you want Ji-Eun?" I said and stood up.

"Just call me IU, don't be so formal infront of Jungkook." She said and winked at him.

"Why are you here again?" I said and crossed my arms.

"To get back what's mine." She said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

I raised my hand which caused her to flinch and step back. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Is that all you can do? Flinch?" I said and squinted my eyes.

"You..." She said and glared at me.

"I know." I said and walked away from her while holding Jungkook's hand.

"Feisty." Jungkook said and placed his hand over my shoulder.

I was silent, a small thought lingering in my mind.

"What's in your mind?"

"Why do people hate our relationship so much?" I said and as my eyes started to get glossy.

"Hey, hey..." Jungkook said and looked at me.

"Lisa, please don't cry... I'm begging you." Jungkook said and kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry Lisa, whatever happens, we will always be with each other. I promise." He said and hugged me.

"You better keep that promise." I said and hugged him back.

Jungkook and I went to our different classes.

I was about to go inside until I saw Jennie holding chocolates and flowers.

"Where did you get that?" I said behind her with a smile on my face.

Jennie jumped a little and looked at me with with wide eyes.

"Lisa, you scared me!" Jennie said and looked back at the flowers she was hiding.

"Sorry, but where did you get those?" I said pointing to the flowers and chocolates she was holding.

"From my 'secret admirer'. I don't know who that person is." She said and held up a card that read, secret admirer.

"Obviously. That's why his called your 'secret admirer'." I said in an obvious tone.

She just rolled her eyes before putting back the flowers and chocolates inside.

"I'll find out sooner or later, let's go to class now." She said and closed her locker.

-After school-

"THIS GUY'SAUDACITY? HE KILLED ME! GET HIM GET HIM GET HIM!" Bambam yelled.

"I'M TRYING!" Jungkook yelled back.

After school, everyone decided to visit Rosé house since there was nothing better to do.

So here we are, playing minecraft.

More like, the youngest males were playing Minecraft.

"YES! HE DIED! GET THE ITEMS GO!" Jungkook yelled and pressed the console like crazy.

"Jungkook! Bambam! Don't you dare try and destroy my Xbox consoles!" I yelled and sat beside Jungkook.

"DIE! HE IS NOT DYING WHAT THE H*LL!" Jungkook yelled.