07

episode 7
starring min yoongi & the loud bunch of boys

yoongi entered the garden with a tray of iced tea in his hand

yoongi entered the garden with a tray of iced tea in his hand. he gently set the silver tray on the wooden table beside him. the little witch placed his hands on either side of his hips and smiled brightly at the six males and cat stood in a single-filed line in the middle of the massive garden. none of the boys had imagined that they'd be spending their day gardening but how were they suppose to say no to the plant witch and his cute pouty lips.

before any words could be uttered, a puff of smoke appeared causing the men standing in line to cough and wave their hands around. all five men plus cedar glared at the demon at the far left side. he was no longer wearing his traditional all black outfit. instead he wore a loose yellow shirt, white shorts, and a pair of gardening gloves. hoseok spoke without staring at any of them competitors, "you'll regret wearing what you're wearing now. trust me. i'll be generous and gift all of you gloves though." in a single snap, a pair of gloves fell from the sky and into the hands of the everyone except cedar.

yoongi smiled brightly, "thank you hobi!" hoseok internally screamed at the new nickname. he knew he scored extra brownie points big time. meanwhile all the others were internally screaming at themselves for being one upped by the devil. "are you all ready to garden? i need a lot of help. it's so hard to maintain this place all by myself."

jungkook yelled, "it's okay! i'm here to help you! i can do all the heavy lifting for you!"

taehyung scowled at the wolf. he nudged him to the side a little and stepped forward with his arm raised high in the air. "i can help you do all the heavy lifting too! i'm stronger." taehyung and jungkook were growling at each other. everything for these boys was a competition to win yoongi's heart. however, they were very much caught off guard by the sentences that came out of yoongi's mouth.

"that's great!" yoongi clapped his hands. "my shed is falling apart and needs new wood to support it. kookie and taetae can do it together! thanks for volunteering." the two said males stared at each other then at yoongi with their mouths hung open. before a single complaint could come out, yoongi was already on the next task. "hobi since you already did the grass the last time, i'll give you a free pass." hoseok internally screamed in joy. he was fine with any job beside pulling stupid weeds out of the ground. "jinnie and minnie will do the grass and weeds. joonie, hobi, and my baby cedar will help me with the flowers."

with a single clap, all the boys went to their designated area. jungkook and taehyung were all the way in the back, quite far from the rest of the crowd. the main problem was that they were too far from their favorite little witch. "i can't believe i'm working with a mutt," taehyung rolled his eyes. the vampire trudged to the rickety shack with an evident frown. he was back to that stereotypical brooding vampire image. "i only agreed to do this because i thought i'd be with my yoongi but i'm stuck with you."

jungkook carried a wooden planks from the pile to the tiny shack single handily. he spoke without glancing at taehyung, "can you even do work with that whole get up?"

taehyung stared himself up in down. unlike the demon, the vampire was fully clothed. he wore a simple dress shirt that was tucked into his black slacks. his hands were covered by black gloves and the gardening gloves he was given on top of that. lastly, he wore a summer hat, which was quite large, to mask his face from any sunlight. being a vampire has many perks but being allergic to the sun definitely isn't one. the rays weren't enough to kill the beast but it left painful rashes that no one would ever want. the vampires body exerted nothing but cold warmth, but wearing multiple layers was never comfortable. if only he sparkled in the sun like those lame vampire romance movies. "oh shut up. of course i can." taehyung grumpily picked up a plank and brought it to the shack.

in the middle of the garden, jimin and seokjin were pulling weeds and any unwanted plants from the area. jimin had long ago taken off his white robe. the long length was only a nuisance to his work. seokjin on the other hand was very much covered up. similar to taehyung, but instead of a hat, he had an umbrella as protection. the umbrella floated in the air, courtesy of namjoon's power, but the vampire knew it was only to impress yoongi.

"you know you're not very discreet at giving me death glares," the gumiho complained. he peered at the vampire, who continued to work as if he wasn't caught in a lie. "so now you're going to ignore me. thought you had super hearing?"

seokjin stood up straight. he rolled his shoulders back with evident annoyance written all over his face. he glared at the fox with burning red eyes. "i don't trust you. your kind are lying manipulative and only out for your prey's heart. literally."

jimin grinned sinisterly. he stepped closer to the vampire, who stood his ground to show that he wasn't afraid to take on another monster. jimin's eyes were now a similar shade to his competitor. the fox tilted his head, "and how am i any different from you? vampires are just as manipulative and sly just so that they can get their fangs on delicious blood." jimin backed away with his hands up in the air. his smile transformed to a playful, innocent one. "you and i are the same, jinnie," jimin sang.

at the front of the garden along the fencing, everything was all fun and games. compared to the others, all four males were having a great time. it mainly consisted of namjoon and hoseok staring at the little witch in awe. the plant witch would go on and on about the different types of flowers that decorated his garden. yoongi had the most beautiful smile whenever he talked about his plants. the star witch's and demon's heart would skip a beat any time yoongi would say "oh my daisies, you're all big now" to his healthy plants. or even when he said "oh my daises, my poor baby you're feeling sick" to the less fortunate batches of plants. meanwhile, cedar would nibble on either of the predator's hands whenever they got too close to his master. cedar probably could've done damage to the two's innocent hands but he didn't want to upset his yoongi.

everything was fun and games until yoongi pricked himself on a sharp rose thorn again. hoseok and namjoon freaked out that their poor witch was bleeding and in agonizing pain. the vampire duo smelt the familiar sweet blood in the air and dashed over to yoongi's side in a split second. taehyung pushed his way past namjoon and hoseok. he picked up yoongi in his arms causing cedar to fall out of the plant witch's lap. taehyung sat yoongi down on a chair and immediately began searching for any other injuries.

soon enough, everyone was crowding around yoongi. they bombarded him with several questions as if he was just stabbed in the chest. this could've easily been solved if hoseok just magically popped a bandaid but the commotion was making everyone think irrationally. jungkook used his inner wolf power to push his way in from the back and handed yoongi a white cloth for his bleeding finger. yoongi narrowed his eyes then glanced upwards and noticed that the white cloth was indeed jungkook's shirt. yoongi blushed at the sight of jungkook's toned body again thus causing several shouts from the other men gathered around.

"why are you always missing clothes?"

"put your damn fucking shirt back on, mutt."

"yoongi-chi don't take that dirty shirt."

"my shirt is not dirty."

"want me to kiss the pain away, beautiful?"

"no he doesn't!"

yoongi stared at the arguing men with an unpleased expression. it wasn't anger nor sadness. he just didn't like the unfriendly bickering. yoongi's ears perked up when he heard a meow. he picked cedar off of the ground and sat him gently on his lap. cedar nuzzled his head into his witch's soft tummy before dropping the bandaid he held in his mouth. yoongi took the bandaid and wrapped it around his finger that was barely bleeding and did not hurt at all. yoongi giggled to himself and pressed a kiss on cedar's head.

cedar glared at the men that were now quiet and sharing a stare down with the cat. "meow."

namjoon mumbled in a hushed voice, "two points cedar. zero points losers."