She didn't knew Maya and Mukti had hit Shivanya many times and verbally abused her, She didn't knew many of the school boys had tried to force themselves on her when her image as a slut spread like an wildfire in school. She didn't knew everyone was verbally abusing her in school and she fucking didn't knew how even the smallest taunts and japes on her weight or her character drove her over the edge, shattering her non existing self confidence.She had cried herself to sleep after learning all this and she had broke her friendship with Maya and Mukti for what they did with her sister yet nothing erased the fact that somewhere they were responsible for her sister's that condition if they had just thought about their actions or it's impacts but no they were young fools, thinking whatever they did was right and they ruled the world but their actions were costing them now.

Shivaaye watched as Shivanya slowly disappeared out of the room. He thought she will be happy watching her childhood friend's but no happiness made their way on her face. No, she wasn't the excited gleeful girl anticipating their visits. No, she wasn't the girl whose eyes shined with happiness every time they visited the house. No, she seemed more disappointed by their visit and she seemed disturbed as if something was troubling her and he just didn't know what to do anymore and she won't tell them anything and when hearing those godforsaken surnames the way she moved away from everyone. He wanted to scream after her and tell her that she doesn't need to fear them. He made sure they were rotting in jail for hurting her but no words escaped his lips as she had already moved so far away.

"Anya Mam, there is someone here to meet you" a maid informed her as she continued staring blankly at the screen, she just nodded in her direction asking her to bring in whoever is here to meet her as her fingers flipped the channels carelessly.

"All ready for the match, Anya" the jovial voice of Ishana ma greeted her as she entered the house with an endearing smile and open arms. She looked at her direction shocked for sometimes took few dazed steps in her direction before running in her arms like an arrow shot out of bow, wrapping herself around her like a swimmer swimming in ocean for days finally stepping into familiar solid land below her feet.

"Ma, you really here" she asked in a tone full of disbelief not believing her eyes even though she was totally wrapped in her arms.

"yups as my son is on his sets with his father, I thought of coming here and giving my daughter some much needed company for the match and even your fiance may have ringed me several times begging me to watch this match" she spoke with mischievousness shinning in her eyes with balant delight in her presence as a smile automatically bloomed on her face. Yes, she needed this company very much.

"And here I thought you and papa were going out on a romantic dinner date"She asked her in a teasing tone enjoying the flushed look that glanced her cheeks

"Your papa and romantic are polar opposites" she informed her in a serious tone with laughing eyes as for the second time in her whole stay in OM, Anya laughed freely.

"So, Let's go and watch the match before your boyfriend starts whining about he lost the toss because his lady luck wasnt watching" the teasing eyes and blooming smile reminded Anya of familiar environment she has been living in for the past few months. Ishana's smile felt like home and she doesn't know how a smile can make you feel like this. How can a smile make you feel you're protected.

"yes, let's go" she said gleefully as all the traces of gloom disappeared from her face and relief shined in her eyes.