Lil Baby ~ Dance For you 2

"Thanks Lil Baby"

"Call me Dominique and no problem"

I laughed at his name

"What you laughin at"

"Nun nun"

"Oh so you think my name funny huh"

"Juss a lil"

"Akeke"

"Okay anyway thanks though but I feel wrong"

Dominique placed his hand on my thigh.

"Why"

"Because I just quit my 3rd job and i'm handing my life over to a stranger/ rapper who claims to always fuck hoes and not love nun of em. And just trusted him with my heart. What if nothing goes well. I just had sex with you and you claim to take care of me the rest of my life. What will my daughter think of me"

"I know. I can see where you are comin from. I'm just a stranger to you. And yea we just had ex and your handing your life over. But not to me. Not for me. Your handing your life over for the better. I know it seems sketchy when I seen you I didn't just see a fat ass and a pretty face. I seen a girl who looks confident in what she does and doesn't give a fuck bout what other people sya bout her, A pretty girl who has meaning and from what you told me earlier. I was right. You aren't doing this just because or you want money or a job. You do it for your family and to benefit your life. Your daughter won't think no less of you. She knows or will know that you do everything in your power for her. Shit you said yo work 3 jobs right"

"Yea Wendy's, Stripper, and cosmetologist"

"Why you do it"

"For me, my life, to make sure I will one day be able to have my own apartment or even house, so my baby can walk around in some name brand and not get bullied, to help pay bills for my lovely mama who helps me take care of the most adorable sweet caring little thing in the world. To make sure that if she is ever sick or injured  I can afford enough for her hospital bill or treatment. To keep me, my momma and my babygirl in check. I just feel bad that I wasn't prepared emotionally, mentally, and physically"

"Well guess what you're doing a great job. At this rate your doing great. You're amazing and your  lil baby girl is blessed"

I laid my head on Dominique's shoulder holding back my tears. His words meant alot. It feels great to let all this emotion out once in a while. We pulled up to McDonalds ordering food for my family, me and Dominique. We finally finish ordering and me and Dominique get to know eachother all the way to my house.

"Well it was great meeting you shawty and hope we can meet up again soon.

"What you mean, you not comin in"

"Nah imma let you get yo sleep"

"Dominique is you crazy you did all this for me and it's late as hell. You can spend the night come on"

"You sure"

"Yes i'm sure"

He got out the car helping me grabbed my work bags while I got my last nag and the food. We walked up to the porch. I unlocked the door and heard footsteps running down the stairs. I put the food down in the kitchen.

"Mama?"

"Hey baby.. hey mama's baby.. why you still up huh"

"I wait on you momma"

"Yea like always" I kissed all on her face makin her laugh

"Hey where you want me to put these" Dom asked

"Oh just droppin in the kitchen for now"

"Who dat mama"

"You know dat Lil Baby boy you be listenin to"

"Uh huh he cute mama"

Me and Dominique laughed.

"I know baba you told me but, that's him"

"Really mama don't tell him but he nt as cute in person" SHe tried to whisper

Me and Dom bursted out laughin

"I won't baba"

"Damn it's like dat"

"What's so funny" My momma came down the stairs

"Oh momma dis Dominique but his rapper name Lil Baby"

"Oh you mean one of them lil mumble babies" SHe said

"Yea momma"

"He not that bad lookin. That's what so funny huh mama huh mama" My mom said playin with Seriyah

"Well uh we got some food if ya'll hungry. You hungry mama" I asked Seriyah

"Uh huh" She said with her head on my shoulder

"Imma get my food and go to my room I have work tomorrow" My momma said

"AIght ma said night night gma"

"Night night gma"

My mom grabbed her food heading off to her room.

"Hey Dom can you hold Seriyah while I get her food and seat set -up"

"Yea sure" I handed Seriyah over putting her seat in the chair and setting up her food.

"Hey dom" Seriyah mocked me

He chuckled and say "Hey Seriyah can I ask you something"

"Yessir" 

"What do you think of mommy"

"I love her and appreciate her and love her and she is the best mommy in the world  and she pretty, smart, nice and gma say she spoil me"

"See she loves you "

"That's cuz she don't know what I do as jobs" I replied

He sat her down on the counter looking in her eyes.

"Do you know what a stripper is" He asked her

"Dominique"

"Kinda. When I take baths mommy says strip which means take off my clothes so is that what that is"

"Close they twerk, and sometimes to that and umm baby make for money"

"Oh can I be one I wanna repopulate"

"NO" Me and Dom yelled

"No no you can't" Dom said

"Why you yell at me" She looked down with a quivering lip

"Awe baby we didn't mean to yell you juss can't and don't wanna be a stripper okay bebe" I said

"Yes mommy"

"Anyway how do you feel about mommy being a stripper" Dom asked

I turned around listenin and waitin intreged on her answer.

"Why does mommy do it" She asked him

"She does it because she wants to make sure she has enough money to help out around the house. To put you in name brand clothes and make sure that you look as cute as can be and get what you want. To help pay a thing called bills you know things like that"

"I know what bills are silly" SHe giggled

"Mommy does it because she also takes online classes and wants to make you feel like you're no different then anybody else at your school. Like that girl who picks on you wit her lil ugly raggedy ass. At least you're outfit that day was real Gucci ain't it"

I had my hand up. She gave me a high five.

"Well I still love her and appreciate her but this time I do even more" She hugged me

"You know she loves you right" Dom said

"Uh huh and i love you too mommy" She kissed my cheek