Lil Baby ~ Dance 4 You

~Dena (De-N-aye)

~Dena (De-N-aye)

I was working late tonight. I'm a stripper. Yes a stripper. Don't judge me. A bitch gotta do what a bitch gotta do to get her money okurr. Anyway I had both hands ont he pole twerking. I seen a whole lotta people throw money on me. There was some girls but, mostly boys. I felts hands smackin my ass hypin me up. I started doin all sorts of tricks.

I seen a group full of boys push past the crowd. Some people was geekin. I seen my friend and walked over askin her what was goin on. 

"Who is that"

"Bitch you don't know"

"Bitch I can't see"

"That's lil baby and nem"

"Oh shit"

I kept dancin. Me, my friend and the other girl who was on stage got down. We started walking around and just giving lap dances to people who paid. While me and Dani my friend was walking we got stopped. I turned around to see lil baby and his friend.

"Hey ma"

"Hey"

"You lookin sexy"

"Thanks I hear it alot"

"Lemme get a dance"

"Sit down"

"Nah a private one"

I held my hand waiting for my payment. He handed me 2 racks.

"Why you pay so much"

"Because after this you won't want nor need this job"

With that he picked me up walking to the private room.  He laid me on the couch. I got on top of him straddling his lap. I started twerking on him giving him a dance. I did this for a lil minute and the n felt this erection. I started kissing him and he kissed me back deeply. We kept making out.

He took off my top of massaging my breats. He got on top of me kissing on my neck. He started sliding down my body leaving hickeys down my body. He got to my pussy sliding off my panties.

"Uhh" I moaned as he started licking on my pussy

"Damn baby you taste good"

"Uhhh mhmm right there ohh shit" I moaned grabbing his head

He started licking on my clit and put in two fingers.

"Oh shit" I moaned

He started eating me out again. I held his head while my legs started shaking feeling the knot in my started.

"Mhmm daddy i'm gonna cum.. ffffuck"

With that I released in his mouth. I was catching my breath as he started cleaning me up.

"Shit" I started breathing as my legs fell

"We ain't done babygirl dats juss the beginning"

"You right daddy" 

I slid his shirt off. I kissed him and started rubbing on his body. I got to his pants unbuckling them taking off his boxers. I started giving him head. I spit on his dick jerking him off. I started kickingon his member then, slurping him up. He grabbed my hair bobbin my head. He pushed my head more causing me to nearly choke.

"Shit.. yea keep goin"

I did as told hearing him groan more and more,

"Shit i'm finna nu-uhhhh"

He came and I cleaned him up swallowing.

"Damn you got some got head baby"

"Let's see if you got a good stroke. Heard you got  a stroke that make hearts skip a beat and put us  both to sleep"

A/N: See what I did. Yea that was cringey asf. If you ain't get it listen to leave em alone and listen to lil baby's verse. It's right above. In the mm.

I pulled him closer to me making him fall on top of me. He lined himself up with my entrance. Without warning he started with nice slow stroke.

"Mhmm yea faster baby"

He took that as a note and went faster. 

"Fuck yea harder baby faster" I moaned

He started going faster as you could hear the sound of our skin. It wasn't too loud but loud enough. He started hitting my good spot.

"Shit daddy right there..yea uh...harder i want it all"

He started doing deep, hard, meaningful stokes.   They felt so good. He has the best dick i've ever had. That means alot cuz ion do baby dick niggas. He pulled out saying "all fours". I did as told and he smacked my ass before putting it in.

"Uhh shit daddy"

My back arched as he strokes got deeper and better. You could hear the sound of our skin clapping from a mile away. He stopped and said "twerk". I did as told and started twerking on him as he tightly gripped my hips. He chocked me witht he other hand on my back. Pushing himself in me as I continued to twerk on his dick. 

"Uhh daddy I'm gonna cum... fuck"

I came on his dick and he kept going. He stroke started to get sloppy. He quickly pulled out nutting on my back. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"It wasn't even that bad was it" He asked me

I shook my head no being honest.

"You taste good princess we should do this mo often" He smacked my ass

"What you mean"

"I mean lemme get yo number I wanna take you out"

"But imma stripper how you don't think imma hoe or don't got sum"

"We can get you tested and looks can be desiving. You never know. Shit you could be a stripper for a reason."

"I am at first it was for my moms medical bill and bills in general and then I got pregnant with a baby girl but, it wasn't by a random. It was my by my boyfriend . Well ex he is just my baby daddy who I got pregnant by after I graduated high school and was in my 2 1/2 year of college."

"See we making progress already. When yo shift over"

"In 5 minutes but, I gotta drop Dani off"

"That girl my friend took with him"

"Yea her"

"Well since you got a daughter i'm assuming you gotta go home so go give her the keys get dressed and quit your job becuase I can tell you the one for me"

"I don't know about the last part"

"Do it not for me but for your daughter"

I sighed getting up doin as told. I even quit. I really hope Lil Baby was telling me the truth and wasn't using me. I walked out my managers  office. I walked back to the private room seein Lil Baby.