J.I.(Prince of NY) ~ New Kid

~Amaya

I was sitting in this boring as Math class. We just got in here and this shit is already boring. All the teacher do is be on his phone. Outta nowhere there was knock on the door. I didn't bother to look up and continued to scroll through Tik Tok on m phone. I finished all my work so, I didn't have all that much to do.

As I was in the middle of watching the dance video that came up on my for you page. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over seeing a tall lightskined boy. He kind of looked mixed. I don't know. I took out my airpod.

"Yes" I asked

"You gotta pencil a young nigga could borrow" He looked at me

I went in my mini book bag that was on the table next to me. I pulled out a black mechanical and gave it to him.

"Thanks" He grabbed it

"No prob" I looked down while putting my airpod back in

I close my eyes nodding my head listening to my music. I took a glance at the new ids and seen him looking at the work confused. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"What's ya name"

"Justin"

"Well Justin it's easier than you think, it's just tryna trick you with the words all you needa focus on is the two angles mutiply them and then divide it by x and you got the answer, p.s x is 8"

"Thanks shawty, what's ya name"

"Amaya"

"You mind helpin me wit dis"

"I mean yes I do but, i'll help you out dis one time"

We both chuckled and I continued to help him wit his work once he finished it was like 5 minutes left til the bell rang. I seen him pull out a paper and look at it a little confused like he was studying it.

"What's that" I aksed

"Uh the schedule shii juss tryna see where imma go next"

"Maybe I can help lemme see"

He handed me the paper.

"Well lucky for you after dis we got lunch and one more class also, we have all the same classes so, just follow me" I handed him his schedule back

"Oh cool bet but, it look like it say two classes after lunch"

"Yea but, the last class is study hall and you can do dat at home or not at all so, yea"