Jay Critch ~ Concert love

{This was a request for @-partyfavor- hope you enjoy. Had to change a few things up tho. And wattpad actin stoopid and don't wanna tag you so imma tag you in the comment}

~Natalia

~Natalia

"Wassup ya'll"

I yelled to my crowd full of fans. I'm a rapper. I'm not to big but, i'm well-known. You know. Anyway. I just preformed almost all my songs but, we gotta special guest. Jay Critch. He fye no kap. And that nigga fine like no kap. Like he can get it any day and that's period. He don't know dat doe. We actually talk tho and this like my 2nd time seein him in person. 

"Ya'll ready ion think ya'll ready lemme know if ya'll ready"

They screamed loud but i just like to build up anti.

"Ion think we can hear ya'll"

They screamed even louder.

"Jay you think that was loud enough"

Jay Critch walked out. The crowd started screamin and cheerin loud as hell.

"I was gon say no but that'll do"

We laughed.

"Ay ya'll give it up fo Natalia lil sexy ass" 

I seen him look at my ass. I did a spin and a lil cat walk laughin.

"Nah i'm just playin but enough talkin ya'll ready fo dis" 

"Yea" The crowd roared

"Let's get it" Jay yelled

Then the beat to his song ego started playing. He started rapping the lyrics.

"Hoppin' out they recordin' like TiVo

Make a movie then makin' a sequel (makin' a sequel)
All these diamonds is boostin' my ego (ego)
Diamonds is dancin' like Ne-Yo (Ne-Yo)
But a nigga so cold, frio (frio)
Got them touchin' they toes, freak hoes (freak hoes)

When he said that I started touchin my toes and twerking. Jay came behind me smackin on my butt. I kept twerking on him while he had one hand on my hip. I stopped and kept dancing and shit getting hype and shit. The concert was finally over and we went back stage. My feet was hurting like a bitch. Me and Jay and everybody else went to the back and me and Jay sat on the couch. I put my feet on his lap.

 "The fuck is you doin" He asked me

"Can you rub my feet but keep my socks on ian get my nails done"

"Go out wit me"

I put my feet down pulling out my pone.

"Nevermind my feet don't hurt that bad" I laughed

He scooted over towards me laying on my lap with his hand around my waist. 

"Bruh forreal wee been talking for a while y u juss don't go out wit me"