RM: Joohyun doesn't want to give back my phone. And yep, they settle something at the company but they dropped off here in BoA Manor.

Wait! He can text now, so that means he is out of the chamber?

Then her phone suddenly rings, indicating a call.

"Where are you?" Joshua asked directly behind the line. His voice as calm and soft that made her smile.

"You guess~" Kazzandra joked.

She heard him chuckle. "I'm serious. Where are you?"

"Sanctuary." She simply answered.

"And why are you there? You just said you don't like the crowd? Why? Did they do something to you while I am gone?" His voice dripped with irritation.

"Chill! I'm supposed to be the one interrogating you right no, aye? But kidding aside, are you already fine?"

"Yes." He replied shortly.

"Where are you?"

From the other line, she could hear a car engine starting . . . Wait up, he's coming?!

"I gotta go, Princess! I love you!" He hurriedly said and cut off the call.

MIA KAZZANDRA's POV

After composing myself with his sudden words, I walked back into the main hall and my forehead creased when I saw someone familiar.

Both of us froze on our place. Then he suddenly grinned at me.

"The moment when you find true love!" He jokingly announced.

"Wen Junhui!"

"Kazzandra Song!" he shouted back as I jumped to hug him.

"You're cruel! You're not updating me."

"Is it my fault I don't have a load?"

"Shut up, freak! You're on plan!" I frowned and slapped his shoulder.

"Why are you here, though?" I asked after breaking the hug.

"I was ordered to." He shrugged. "You might trip and break your neck." He said and grinned at me making me hit him again.

"That's exaggerating! What do you think of me? A kid?"

Then we both started walking to the living area. "It takes skill to trip over a flat surface." Junhui said.

"I'm not that kind of a klutz."

Some guests are eyeing us. Some are even whispering but I didn't mind them. I just focused myself on what Junhui is saying.

"Is he really okay?" I asked.

"How many times do we have to validate it to you? Hyung is fine! Well, we too were surprised when he suddenly came back all normal s suddenly. Actually he's been fine since two days ago but Joohyun can't let him just go. She's still paranoid that Hyung might hurt you."

I shook my head. "She's still bothered with what happened at the glass hall."

"Don't mind her. Joohyun is just like that when it involves people she treasure the most."

"So, you're gonna party tonight?" He asked, changing the topic.

"I don't know. How about you?"

He shrugs. "If the gang's going. But Hyung definitely won't go if you're not going too."

"Huh? Why"

Junhui smiled. "He wants to spend time with you."

I smiled and slightly pushed him.