♦FIVE♦

"Hey," Yoongi said while entering through the doorway. 

Taehyung's head turned as he saw his hyung walk in. He put away his phone "hey. You got here late."

"Yeah, some shit went down," Yoongi said, sitting down on the couch beside the younger.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, growing curious.

Yoongi sighed as he ran a single hand through his hair, "it's all a long story but, the main thing is that we're not the only vampires in Busan."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "what?"

"There's not many, but still more" Yoongi continued "six or seven if we're counting."

"Was one of them the one who drained that random guy dry?" Taehyung asked. He had heard the news about a young man being found on the street with nothing but a couple of marks on his neck, though he didn't expect it to be true after what Jeongguk told him about how everyone in Busan was always thirsty for drama. 

Taehyung ran his fingers over his lip ring "so I'm guessing you met up with some just now?"

"Yeah, and they told me a lot of stuff" Yoongi said "bad stuff."

Taehyung felt himself growing nervous "like what?"

"Like there's a large percentage of hunters here."

Taehyung swore under his breath. Just for as long as there have been vampires, there have been vampire hunters. Majority of the supernatural creatures out there have hunters since they are so hated. But the least populated ones were vampire hunters, and though a couple existed today they were bigger long ago.

But that didn't seem like the case in Busan.

Vampire hunters' only intentions are to kill any vampires out there. They have guns loaded with wooden bullets and hundreds of wooden stakes, along with garlic and holy water (though those are highly outdated and don't really work on vampires anymore). No one knows the root of the hunter's vendetta against vampires, because it's pretty obvious.

"Do you happen to know the percentage?" Taehyung asked.

"That's exactly what I asked, and the vampire didn't know exactly. She just told me that there was a lot and she's telling all of the vampires there to law low."

Before Taehyung could say anything else his phone vibrated, incanting that he had just gotten a message.

It had been from Jeongguk: Hey where are you?

"Shit" Taehyung mumbled. He looked at the time to see that he had been ten minutes late to his and Jeongguk's outing. Taehyung knew he should go, but he also knew that he didn't want to make Yoongi suspicious.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, "you have that look on your face."

"U-uh I just saw the time, and I'm really hungry so I think I might go out for a snack," Taehyung said as he stood up. He wished he would have sounded cooler and more convincing.

"You're going out alone after what I just told you?" Yoongi exclaimed "Tae-"

"I can handle it!" Taehyung said, "and I won't be gone long, promise."

As Taehyung tried to successfully walk out the door, Yoongi called his name one last time, making him turn around.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?" Yoongi told him.

"Yeah, yeah I know" Taehyung replied.

Taehyung knew he had been leaving to go out a lot these days, and he knew that Yoongi probably suspected that something was going on. The younger knew he could tell Yoongi a lot of things, but this was something he just couldn't.