Author's Note

Dear my lovely readers ,

I know all of you have been and probably still are waiting for me to update again. As promised I will be updating again very soon. Though I kindly want to ask that you will please bare with me. I've been super busy with school. I technically only have 2 months left of school ( I'll be done in December). I will be posting my new chapter possibly tomorrow or maybe the day after, or even next week who knows. I might just surprise you guys and possibly update now. Ya never know.... Anyway I just want to thank of all those who've kept reading and also giving me feedback. Which brings me to ask this ..... If you have ideas or suggestions or if there's a certain diva or superstar that you think I should put in my strong/book.... Please don't hesitate to let me know. You can either comment or message me. Your choice. Huge thank you to you guy on getting my story/book 653 reads & 44 votes. You guys are the best ,you truly are. I've also noticed that some of have added WWE Diva Dreams to your reading lists. Honestly you don't know just how happy and special that makes me feel. As always keep the reads ,votes, feedback coming. If ya want you can also get in contact with me on Twitter @AkDiva95 follow me and there's no doubt that I won't follow back because I will follow ya back.

Will update later ,but until then spread the word about WWE Diva Dreams. Tell ya friends help me get more reads. My goal is to get at least 1K.

-Lots of love

Jnell /Ash Nght💜😘