Chapter 32. Angel's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to the sweet smell of food. One of the bad ways to wake. Just say you have food and I'm up. I got out of bed, and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once I was done I went into the kitchen part of the suite.
There I was greeted by food and my gorgeous boyfriend Tyler Breeze.
Today we're flying to Houston , TX for smack down tonight. Before  I could eat my breakfast,my starts ringing a familiar tone.

I look at the screen to see that Ashlynn was trying to FaceTime.  I slide my finger across the screen to answer.  Then I wait for my twin to appear on the screen.

-FaceTime Convo-
Me) "Hey twinny. What's up?"

Ashlynn) "Hey. Nothing just left my doctors appointment."

Me) How was it? How are my little munchkins?

Ashlynn) It went well. They're good. I'll send you a pic of the ultrasound later. I got to go mom is calling me. I'll talk you later.

Me) Okay and I'll be waiting  for that picture. Bye love you.

Ashlynn) Dont worry you'll get it. Love you to bye.

-End of Convo-

Once I got off the phone with Ashlynn, I went and ate my breakfast. It sucks that FaceTime and Skype is the only way that I can see my sister. I haven't seen my twin since the draft.  She got drafted to Raw and I got drafted to smackdown. Since the draft I've made some new friends and enemies. Luckily I'll get to see my sister at hall of fame & at wrestlemania. I'll even get to see my bro-in-law as well.

Smackdown
I have a singles match again Nikki Bella tonight. Even though I don't like Nikki, she makes a great opponent. I was sitting in catering talking to Becky , Alexa ,Carmella, and Hailey(shadow) while I waited for my match.
Just then my wonderful prince and fandango walk in. They were talking about the match they had tonight.
Seeing that it was almost time for my match I decided to head to the gorilla position. While I was doing some stretching Nikki appeared. I wonder what smart comment she has for me tonight.

Nikki: " Hey Angel.

Me:" Nicole"

Nikki:" Look I know we don't see eye to eye, but I just wanted to wish you good luck on our match tonight.

Me:" Thanks good luck to you too"

-fast forwarded-

I ended up wining the match against Nikki by submission. It was a fair match though. After smackdown breezy & I decided to end our night with some pizza and video games. I couldn't
ask for a better way to end my night.

Author's Note
Hey guys sorry if this was a little short or sucky. I kinda ran out of ideas for this chapter. Any who the next let know what y'all think. Should I add some new characters? Or What? Comment and let me know. Keep the reads and votes coming guys. Tell you me friends about WWE Diva Dreams.

Lots of love
🖤jnell/ ash nght