Chapter 27Sheamus' (p.o.v)

~ A year & five months later~
Chicago,IL

I was nervous.  I could feel my hands getting sweaty and sweat run down my face. I was currently in my hotel waiting for Raw to start. Tonight I'm making my return.  Not only that, but I'm going to propose to Ashlynn in front of the entire WWE universe.  I had never felt anything like this before. I reached into my pocket one more time, to make sure that the little black velvet box was still there.

Ashlynn& I have been together for a year, and five months now.  I looked at my watch and it read 6:20p.m.  Seeing that, I decide to start heading over to the arena. 

Which is only three minutes away, from the hotel I'm in. Shortly after walking out the door, I hear a familiar voice  call my name.  The voice sounded a little similar to Ashlynn's. Then it hit me, Ashlynn doesn't  know that I'm here. So it had to be Angel.   I forgot that they almost sound alike.  I turn to see angel coming my way. 

Anyway Angel knows about my plan.  After all she's  the one who helped  me put the plan together. 

Angel:" Hey Steph. Are you ready for tonight?"

Me:" Yeah, but I'm a little nervous at the same time. I've never been this nervous in my life. Not even for a match."

Angel:" Well don't be, because I know for a fact that she's going to say "yes".  Trust me, when I say this. Ashlynn loves you with all her heart. You're the love of her life Stephen. I've never seen her so happy. I know for sure that you love her to death. Also she's going to love you even more. Especially after you propose to her in the ring tonight."

Angel had a point there.

Me:"You're Ang, I do love her to death. Ashlynn is my everything. I just  hope she actually say "yes".
I know in my heart, that I'm making the right choice."

Angel:" Stephen, I can assure you that she will.  Beside you're about to make one of her dreams come true. Ashlynn has always dreamt, of being proposed to at live wwe event. So  that's where you come in. Only you can make her dream come true."

Later that night 
@MNR ( Monday Night Raw)

I talked to Stephanie & Triple H, about my plan for tonight and they approved it. Originally I was supposed to do a surprise attack on Daniel Bryan. I found out that Ashlynn has a title match against Paige. That's going to be an interesting match to watch. Right now I'm in catering talking to Hailey & Dean while I wait for the time to come.

-After Ashlynn's match-

As soon as I heard Paige's theme song play through the speakers, that automatically told me that Ashlynn lost the match and her title. I waited for my new theme song to play. Once it did , one of the tech guys gave me the signal to go out. As soon as I appeared from behind the curtain, the wwe universe went wild. Man did I miss this. Ashlynn was standing in the ring with a confused look on her face. Then as soon as she recognized who I was, her face went from confused to surprised. Not lon after I got into the ring , Ashlynn immediately jumped into my arms. She then kissed me like there was no tomorrow. That was the exact reaction I was hoping to get from her. I'm not going to lie, I missed the feeling of her in my arms. I gently placed her back down on her feet, then I went to get a mic. Ashlynn went and got one to.

Me:" Before you say anything there's something I need to you. Well more like ask you. -Gets down on one knee.- I'm going to get straight to it. Ashlynn Marie Knight will you marry me?"

(AN: Ashlynn's last name is really spelled Knight. Though she prefers to spell it "Night".)

Ashlynn : " YES !YES !YES! " (Imitating Daniel Bryan's "Yes" chant)

I slid the engagement ring on her left ring finger ,and we shared a quick kiss. After that we got out of the ring and head up the ramp behind the curtain. As soon as we walked behind the curtain , we were attacked by all of our friends. They all hugged and congratulated us on our new engagement.  After Raw was over everybody went out to celebrate. I can truly say that I am a very happy man right now. I can't wait to make Ashlynn my wife.

Author's Note :

HEY MY LOVELY READERS! DID YA MISS ME?! Sorry it took soooo long for me to update. I usually do my updates from my phone but it is currently off at the moment. So I had to post this from my new laptop. Anyway let me know what you guys think.

P.s . Celeste will make her debut soon though, I'm not going to say when. Just Keep An Eye Out For HER.
Lots of love

-Jnell /Ash Nght<3