PART 2 of CHAPTER6

After talking to Zack Ryder I went to look for Sheamus to make sure he was alright. Since i couldnt find him anywhere backstage i decided to go back to the hotel. I ended up getting a ride from Alicia and Kelly. As soon I got there,he was exactly where I thought he'd be. In our hotel room. He was in the living room area ,watching some tv show. It must've been a good one,because he didn't look back when I walked in the room.

Me:"Hey Sheamus are you okay?"

Sheamus: ........

I got no response from him. He didn't even look away from the tv.

Me:"Sheamus say something please? You're making me worried about you."

Once again still no response from him. It was starting to drive me crazy. Sheamus has never ignored me before,and I mean never. I wish I knew what he's upset about. Then I thought of a way to get his attention away from the tv.

I stood in front of the tv thinking that would work,but it didn't. All he did was put his head down. Not even trying to make any eye contact with me. He must be really upset about something ,but what could it be that's upsetting him. I hope I find or he tells me soon because I don't like seeing him like this. There was a very awkward silence in ,the room until Sheamus finally broke it.

Sheamus:"Why Ashlynn?"

So it does have something to do with me. Wait what did I do? I didn't do anything. At least nothing that I know of. I gave him a concerned yet confused look. Completely unsure as to what he was talking. I'm guessing that I'm about to get my answer soon.

Me:"Why what?"

Sheamus:"Why would you pick Zack over me? I thought you wanted to be with me, but I guess I was wrong. Huh?"

I gave him a concerned yet confused look,completely unsure as to what he was talking. I'm guessing that I'm about to get my answer soon.

Me:"Sheamus I don't know what you're talking ,about I didn't pick anybody over you. I don't understand,why you're so upset about me talking to him. Especially if we're not even officially together. Zack and I are just friends,who happen to have some things in common. Besides I just met him. Also Im not even into him like that. So you really shouldn't be getting jealous or upset about me talking to him."

I heard him sigh. Then I saw him get up and walk over to where I was. Afraid of what he was going to do or say next. I stayed where I was. Sheamus just got up making no eye contact,but before he could walk away I grabbed his arm.

Me:"Sheamus babe what's wrong? I'm not letting you go until you tell me."

He sighed again then looked down at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. His eyes had turned a slight darker shade of blue. He was really upset,and it hurt me to see him this way.

Sheamus:"Ashlynn please don't leave me.I love you so much that I can't lose you."

Whoa hold up did he just say that he loves me?

I couldn't believe what I just heard Sheamus just told he love me. All I could do was look at him in shock.

Me:"You ,you love me ?"

That was all I could manage to say,while still in shock to what I had just heard. This was all happening so fast. More like very fast. First we just just started dating. Then he gets jealous and upset with me for talking to another guy.

Sheamus:"With all my heart I wanted to tell you that earlier. Then I saw Zack flirting with you, I thought I had lost my chance with you. That's why I was was so upset."