PART 2 of CHAPTER11

-Still My P.O.V-

After I got off the phone with John I went back inside to get ready. I must've had a down look on my face. As soon as I walked back in, Sheamus was giving me a worried look.

Sheamus:"Are you okay Ash?"

Me:" Uh yeah,I'm fine.

Why wouldn't I be?"

Sheamus:"It's just when you walked in ..... you had a sorta down look on your face. Like there's something bothering you."

Me:"Oh no, I'm fine."

Sheamus:" Ashlynn are you sure?"

It's not very often that we call each other me by our first names. Though then again I'm called by mine all the time. Just not by him or my by my friends.

Everybody calls me by my nickname, well one of them.

Me:"Yes Stephen, I'm fine. Though I really appreciate your concern for me babe. It's really sweet of you, which also proves that you really are a great boyfriend."

Having that said ,I gave a quick but very sweet kiss.

After that cute little moment between Sheamus and I.

I went to get ready for the party.

************************************

Since I was the first out the three of us to get ready,I decided to go see John. I was heading toward the door,until I heard a voice that made me stop right in my tracks. I turned around,to see Sheamus standing two feet away from me.

Me:"Huh?"

Sheamus:"I was asking you, where you were going. The party doesn't start for another hour and a half."

Me:"Yeah I know,but there's something that I needed to do or take care of."

Sheamus gave me a somewhat convinced look, which automatically told that he was buying it.

Sheamus:" What is it? Is there anything I can do to help you with it?"

Me:" Uh thanks babe, but I got it. Oh yeah, if Nia asks tell her meet me in the lobby."

With that being said,I gave him a small kiss then I walked out the door towards the elevator.

It didn't take long for the elevator to get on John's floor.

After all his hotel room was just on the third floor. One floor above Nia , Sheamus, and I.

(Our room is on the second floor.)

It was a short walk to John's hotel, since it was only three downs away from the elevator. As soon as I got there, I knocked on the door. After two knocks on the door, I heard a deep voice say"Coming."

Shortly after that, I heard the door being unlocked from the other side. The door started to open. Expecting it to be John behind the door, I got a surprise.

The person who opened the door had a very familiar face. Then it hit me, it was Randy Orton now staring face to face with me.

Randy:" -In a sweet voice- Can I help you beautiful?

I blushed a little at what he said.

Me:"Uh is John here or do I have the wrong room?"