Part 1-Chapter 1: Questions

You were in beacon walking with your new friends Yang and Ruby, after the initiation after you got your dorms.

Y/N: That was awesome how you dealt with that Nevermore ruby!

Ruby: Eh, if it wasn't for Weiss we would've been dead.

Y/N: True.

Yang: So anyway, what do you guys wanna do?

Y/N: Maybe grab something to eat?

Ruby: That sounds good!

Yang: Alright then!

As you three head to the cafeteria you get a call on your scroll.

Y/N: Oh, sorry guys i'll catch up to you guys in a little bit I have to take a call.

Ruby: No problem! Just make sure not to take too long before all the pizza is gone.

Y/N: Ok!

You head in the boys bathroom as nobody's in there then you accept the call.

Y/N: Hello?

Mom(On phone): Hello Y/N!

Y/N: Hello mom.

Mom(On phone): How was your initiation?

Y/N: It went good

Mom(On Phone): Great! Did you make any friends?

Y/N: Yeah, my new friends Yang and Ruby.

Mom(On Phone): That's nice.

Y/N: How are you doing?

Mom(On Phone): I'm doing fine hun. But now I have to continue cooking dinner for me and your father.

Y/N: Speaking of dad, how is the old man doing?

Mom(On Phone): He's fine and he said he misses you.

Y/N: Well tell him I miss him too.

Mom(On Phone): Alright I have to go now, bye hun!

Y/N: Bye mom!

You hang up and you head out of the bathroom but you end up bumping into Cardin.

Y/N: Oh no.

You try to run away from Cardin but he grabs your shirt and you both end up face to face.

Cardin: Where do you think you're going dork?

Y/N: Uh, to my friends.

Cardin: Well you'll have to take a detour.

Cardin raises his fist ready to hit you, but as you brace yourself to get hit you don't feel anything.

Y/N: What happened?

You look around to see that everything has stopped.

Y/n: Uhhhh

You move out of the way when Cardin was about to punch you then after you move time restarts and Cardin ends up punching the wall.

Cardin: OW FUCK.

Cardin: How the hell did you do that?

You just stand there speechless just as Cardin tries to punch you again but you dodge easily.

Cardin: Stop moving so I can hit you!

Cardin throws more punches at you but you keep moving out of the way but then you uppercut him almost breaking his jaw and he ends up getting knocked out.

Y/N: Ok then.

You head into the cafeteria's where Yang and Ruby were already sitting at a table, you get some food and you sit next to them.

Ruby: Where were you?

Yang: Yeah?

Y/N: I just had to deal with something.

Yang: Okayyyy....

The three of you finish eating after a little bit and you wave Yang and Ruby bye before going in both of your dorms.

Authors Note: Apparently I've decided to make a different story after my first one kinda failed and sorry that this chapter is short. But if I get enough reads I'll republish the story and maybe continue it.

But for now lata!