{31}

{Hospital}
{7:00PM}

Jungkook's hand twitches and he firmly grabs onto mine. I was about to doze off but he moves.
I look up and see him with his eyes open.

Jungkook
Hey there.. jimin-shi.

Jimin
Jungkook!

I panic and i hug him without thinking. He groans because of the pain in his body as i hug him.

Jimin
Oh.. I'm so sorry.. i wasn't thinking. I got excited-

Jungkook couldn't care less and so he pulled me in as i was about to back away to give him space. He kisses me deeply and it feels like heaven.
I missed this.
He was aching,  he was in pain.. i could tell.
I stop to catch my breathe.

Jungkook
I missed you..

Jimin
You poor idiot..  i missed you too.

Jungkook
Are you hurt? I saw that man push you in the incident.

Jimin
Its not about me. You're the one who got hurt badly. I only have an head injury.

Jungkook
I wanted to protect you but.. i didn't even accomplish that quest.. I'm useless.

Jimin
Don't say such things! You protected me and sacrificed yourself. This is my fault for your injuries.

Jungkook
The more you disagree with me , the more we argue.

he tries to get comfy on his bed and he smiles with his bunny like teeth.
My eyes fill up with tears and i try to keep my emotions in. He looks at me concerned and holds my hand.

Jungkook
Jimin.. whats wrong..?

I start to cry as he asks me..  my face turns red when crying.

Jimin
You shouldn't get yourself hurt because of me! Its not fair.. its hard to look at you because those injuries happened because of me..

Jimin
I'm sorry..

Jungkook
Jimin , the reason why i got my injuries is because of that man!

Jimin
Well he punched you because of me! If i didn't talk to him.. this would of never happened.

Jungkook
Jimin.. stop blaming yourself. Its making me mad.

I shut myself up and Jungkook sighs. Tears are still going down my red cheeks. Jungkook caresses my cheek. He wipes my tears and smiles at me when i look up at him.

Jungkook
At least I'm still alive.

Jimin
Please look after yourself as well other than just me.

Jungkook
I'll try. I cannot promise you though.

The door squeaks and we both look who entered the room. Yoongi and Hobi. They look mad at each other.

Hobi
Jungkook! You alright??

Jungkook
Yeah , its only just a few bruises.

Jimin
Liar

Yoongi
Jesus , what the fuck did you do to get beaten up?

Jungkook
This guy made jimin feel uncomfortable and then he had the guts to tell me that Jimin made him uncomfortable. Fucking prick.

Hobi
God.. some people are such assholes.

Yoongi
I can see one in the room now..

Yoongi mumbles but hobi hears him and gives him a dirty look. Me and jungkook are confused.

Hobi
Me? An asshole? Oh please! You're the asshole here.

Yoongi
Said the guy who lied to his boyfriend just to see his reaction!!

Hobi
I had my reasons but of course.. you won't listen to those reasons of mine!

Jungkook
Ermm.. are you two alright?

Yoongi and hobi
No!

Yoongi
This guy here lied to me..

Hobi
It could of been worse! At least i didn't cheat on you.

Yoongi
I don't give a shit.

Jimin
Please don't argue..

Jungkook
Do it privately guys..  you need to figure this out on your own.

Yoongi
I just don't understand.

Jungkook
You don't understand what?

Yoongi
I don't understand how.. the nicest person did the most hurtful thing towards me.

Hobi
I-

Yoongi
I know I'm being very sensitive about this but..

Yoongi starts to tear up. Hobi's expression went from mad to worried in a second. I could see how guilty hobi felt.
Me and jungkook sat in silence.

Hobi
Yoongi..

Yoongi runs out the room crying and hobi looks shook.
He quickly runs after him.

Jungkook
Lets follow them.

Jungkook tries to get out of his bed. I try to stop him.

Jimin
No . They need some time alone.

Jungkook sighs. I could tell he wanted to get out of his bed. He used the yoongi and hobi situation for an excuse.

Jungkook
Pretty please?

Jimin
You can't get out of bed. Its dangerous.

Jungkook
Babe , let me free.

Jimin
You want a excuse to get out of bed. I can read you like a book , its so obvious.

Jungkook
I thought you love me.

Jimin
I do. I just don't want you to be hurt.

Jungkook looks at me with his cute but hot face. How can i win when he has a face like that?
I look away but his face keeps following mine.

Jungkook
Jimin-shi~

I don't say anything. He finally gets me to look at him and he grins with satisfaction. I stare at him saying nothing. Maybe if i shut him up , he will stop whining.

Jimin
You're so annoying

I kiss him and he looks happy with my surprise attack. The kiss was not just a simple peck on the lips. It was a french kiss. It felt like our tongues were wrestling and it sure made it tiring.

_________________________