Back to Traverse Town

Start from the beginning

"There are more worlds?"

"Every world among the stars has a Keyhole. And each one leads to the heart of that world. There must be one in this town as well."

"What are you talking about?"

"It was in Ansem's report."

"The Heartless enter through the Keyhole and do something in the world's core."

"What happens to the world?"

"In the end, it disappears."

"WHAT?!"

"That's why your Keyblade is important. That, and Rein's ability to sense hearts."

"How does my ability help?"

"Well since you have the ability to sense hearts, and each world has a heart...."

"I'd be able to sense the location of the heart which will lead us to a world's Keyhole."

"Exactly. Please lock the Keyholes. Sora is the only one who could do it, and he needs your help to find them Rein."

"I guess we could do that." Rein said before looking at Sora. "What about you, Sora?"

"I don't know..."

"Seeing other worlds will serve you well. Who knows. Maybe your friends and the King might be in one the other worlds."

"I guess you're right..." Before leaving, Sora wanted to show Leon something the gummi block they found. "Hey, Leon. This gummi block's different from the others. Do you know what it's for?"

Apparently, Leon wasn't very sure on what the unknown gummi block was for so Aerith suggested that they show the block to Cid. Before they could leave, Leon asked for Rein to stay behind since there was something that he needed to tell her. Once Sora, Donald, and Goofy left the same way they came, Rein looked at Leon.

"Rein, about your Purity Bursts...when you want to use it you it's important that you don't have any dark feelings when you try to use it. It won't work otherwise."

Rein nodded before leaving to look for the rest of her group by following the location of Sora's heart, which led her into the Third District. There she found Sora, Donald, Goofy, and someone she was really excited to see.

"Riku!" Riku turned around just before he was caught in Rein's hug. "I'm so glad to see that you're okay. Sora and I have been looking for you and Kairi."

"I'm glad to see that you're okay too, Rein." Rein let go of Riku before she realized that someone else was still missing. "Riku, where's Kairi?"

"I thought she would be with you guys. But don't worry. I'm sure she got off the island safely like we did. She's probably looking for us too. We'll all be together again soon." Riku started walking ahead of the group, unaware of the Heartless creeping up behind him. "Don't worry. Just leave everything to me. I know this—" Riku looked back and saw that Sora had destroyed the Heartless with his Keyblade. "Sora, what did you—"

"Like Rein said, she and I have been looking for you and Kairi too, with Donald and Goofy's help. We've visited so many places and worlds, looking for you."

"Really? Well, what do you know? I never would have guessed."

"Oh, and guess what?" Goofy said as he walked to stand behind Sora. "Sora's the Keyblade master."

"Who would've thought that?"

"What's that supposed to mean, Donald?"

"So, this is called a Keyblade?"