Wonderland

While on their way to the next world, Donald and Goofy informed Sora and Rein about the rules of traveling between worlds. They informed them that as they travel to different worlds they shouldn't meddle with the affairs they come across. They also told them about the Keyblade, and were surprised to hear that Rein was chosen to be the Guardian of Hearts. After some distance flying while fighting Heartless ships, the decided to land in a world called Wonderland.  As soon as the group exited the gummi ship, they found themselves floating down a corridor. As soon as they reached the ground, a white rabbit carrying a large pocket watch ran by them panicking about being late. They decided to chase after the rabbit so they ask him some questions. They chased him until they saw the rabbit enter through a door that is much to small for them to go through.

"How did he get so small?"

"No, you're simply too big." Everyone was surprised to hear the doorknob suddenly talk. "Must you be so loud? You woke me up. I need a bit more sleep."

Before the doorknob went back to sleep, Sora asked how they could become small enough to fit through the door. While this conversation was happening, Rein looked around the room and noticed a couple bottles on the table in the middle of the room. She decided to try one the bottles and suddenly found herself about a few inches tall.

"Um, Sora? Sora?!" Before the doorknob could tell them how be become smaller, they heard someone calling them and turned around, shocked to see has small she was. "I think I found a way to go through the door!"

"Gawsh Rein. How did you get so small?" Goofy moved closer and used his fingers to create a gap the same height as Rein. "You're like a few inches tall!"

"I drank the blue bottle and suddenly found myself smaller."

The boys drank the blue bottle and found themselves almost as small as Rein. They jumped down from the table, surprisingly unscathed, and started heading towards the door but had to fight some Heartless that suddenly appeared. They were about to open the door, but found the doorknob fast asleep.

"It's asleep! Now how are we going to get in?"

"It's okay, Donald. Maybe he won't be asleep for too long. Why don't you boys take a look around while we wait? I'll stay here in case he wakes up." The boys went to go explore while Rein sat next to the door. "This world sure is strange compared to our world and Traverse Town." After a while the boys returned from their little exploration. "Sorry guys. He hasn't woken up yet. Did you happen to find another way to the next area?"

"Yeah. We noticed a hole in the wall behind the bed. It might be a way out. I just need to grow big enough to move it out of the way." Sora climbed up onto the table and walked over to the two bottles. "If the blue makes me grow smaller, then the orange will make me big again!"

Sora drank the orange bottle and found himself back to his normal height. He pushed the bed out of the way to reveal an entryway to the next area. He went back to drink the blue bottle and shrunk down again. They group went through the entryway and ended up in a garden maze. What they didn't expect was a bunch of guards that were actually large cards. Turns out they walked into the middle of a trial with a young girl being the accused. Unfortunately, things weren't in favor of the girl with the Queen accusing her for a crime without proof.

"That poor girl." Feeling bad for the girl Rein looked towards the rest of the group. "Is there anything we can do to help?"

"Sorry Rein. We're outsiders, so that means we would be muddling."

"Meddling!"

"Oh yeah. Ah-Hyuck! And that's against the rules."

"But-"