Chapter 12 - The Kaleidoscope

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

The women said " We're gonna have to travel to the Kaleidoscope." You felt your head hurting, You grunted " My head is killing me!." The women gasped " Oh no! It's starting." She grabs Tattletail " Follow me." You followed her " Wait! Did you say something about a Kaleidoscope?." The Women replied " Yes! The Kaleidoscope is something that isn't for playing." You and the women went into a room, It was the same room that Tattletail was being repaired in. The women puts Tattletail on a table and opens up a drawer " We have to be careful around the Kaleidoscope." She gives you a golden flashlight and you asked " What's the Kaleidoscope?." The women grabs a backpack" It's where memories are stored. That's where everyone's memories are." Your head was hurting again " Ow! My head hurts." The women opens a broom closet " That doesn't sound good. We have to save Tattletail or else..." You hold your head " Or else what?!." The women grabs a crowbar " You won't remember him at all." She added " Tattletail is one of your precious memories. If he's gone than so can the rest of your memories." You looked at Tattletail, You missed him a lot. The women gives you a crowbar and she said " But, we have be quick. If we stay there for too long we'll be erased from existence." She was holding an axe ad asked " Are you ready Y/N?."  You put on your game face and said " I was born ready!." The women puts the axe inside of her backpack and grabs Tattletail. The women said " Come on! There's no time to waste." You followed the women out the door and thought ' Don't worry Tattletail we're coming for you.'