Chapter 5 - A Purpletastic Day

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V 

It was morning, you were in bed sleeping. You woke up and noticed Tattletail was missing. You went outside and saw Tattletail sitting at the table. He was eating Pancakes with a lot of syrup. Your mother said " Good morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?." You rubbed your eye " Hardly. I woke up in the middle of the night." Your father was reading a newspaper " Your little friend woke up and got hungry." Mom pats Tattletail's head " He made a mess with the syrup. How could you say no to him?." Tattletail blushes " Stop! You're making me blush." Mom leans down to his height " You are so cute! I could just eat you up." You didn't like how your mom was acting around Tattletail. Dad chuckles " Don't baby him honey. We already have a child." You sat besides Tattletail and said " Do you really have to ruin my morning?." Tattletail glitched " Eat a complete breakfast everyday." Dad turns a page " Did you pack your room Y/N? The moving truck will be here soon." You moaned " Dad why do we have to move away?." He replied " Since we were having rent problems we decided to sell it. That way we can earn some extra cash." Mom gave you a plate of pancakes and bacon. She said " Does that sound marvelous darling?." You took a bite of your pancakes " Not really." Your parents kissed, Tattletail sticks his tongue out " Ew!." You got up from your chair " Excuse me mother, me and Tattletail have to take a walk." Tattletail was about say something but, you grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. Your mother said as you left " Don't be too long Y/N."