Chapter 6 - The Repair

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd person's P.O.V

You dragging Tattletail to Waygetter Electronics, Tattletail asked " Why were you mad at your parents Y/N?." You grunted " It's all because of my parents planning to sell the house." Tattletail widen his eyes " That's the reason?." You replied " Yes! And I don't want to. Why won't my parents understand me?." You were standing right in front of the Waygetter Electronics building. You thought ' She better fix Tattletail in time.' You walked inside with Tattletail by your side. You were being spotted by the flickering light bulbs. A hand was put on your shoulder and you screamed.  It was the women you met yesterday, She said " It's okay! It's just me." You took breath " You almost gave me a heart attack." Tattletail gets picked up by the women. Tattletail giggles " Me love you." The women smiled " Okay let's fix Tattletail." You followed the women to same room she took you. She placed Tattletail on a flat table, Tattletail asked you " Y/N! Can you hold me hand?." You walk up to him and held his hand. Tattletail blushed " Thanks! I was a little scared." You said " Don't worry Tattletail! By the time you're fixed we can play all day." You kissed his forehead, The women opens his brain and turns him off. Tattletail was slowly closing his eyes " I love you Y/N." He drops his hand and becomes lifeless. You cried " Good night! My sweet prince." You let go of Tattletail's hand, The women said to you " Don't worry Y/N! Tattletail will be as good as new." She pulls out a sharp screwdriver and said " Okay! Let's start the repairments." You stood back the women was opening Tattletail's chest.