"Y-yes."

"You want it faster?" He asked starting to pick up the pace.

"Oh, yes!" I replied desperately hanging on to him as my eyes rolled back.

"Do you want it harder?" He snapped his hips good and hard once making me cry out.

A sudden climax rocked through me and he grunted when I tightened around him. "Yes!" I cried out; tears started to run down my temples. He kissed away the tears of pleasure, and when I started to regain my breath, I was able to open my eyes.

"You're amazing." he said taking my hand and kissing my palm.

"Oh god Namjoon...please. Fuck me!" I begged wiggling my desperate hips.

His eyes seemed to turn black in lust, and he kissed the palm of my hand one more time before he leaned up straight, bringing his other knee to kneel in front of me. He took hold of one of my legs bringing it up and over his shoulder. I was amazed by my flexibility when he leaned forward again bringing my leg closer to my torso. In so doing his cock went deeper into me, and the adrenaline started to pump through me. His same hand rested next to my side and he pulled his hips back and snapped the forward hard.

"FUCK!" I cried out for the n-teenth time for the night. I wrapped my other leg around his hips giving him full access to my core. That's when he started to really move.

He threw caution to the wind and at a relenting pace he snapped his hips into the back of my thighs deliciously. I cried out again and my back arched. I held on to his arm, and his hand moved to hold on to mine. Our grips were as needy as our hips, and he hammered into me with no other thought but to take me over and over.

"You feel...so...fuck!...good!" he groaned. His hips moved deep with each thrust. It was as if his inner animal was released because I could hear him growl lowly, and his eyes closed in pleasure. I felt my body temperature rise and I was no longer wet from the pool water, but wet with sweat. I watched as a few drops fell from his forehead and landed on my chest.

He groaned out loudly when I purposefully clamped down on him. I started to raise my hips with each of his thrusts, needed to feel all of him. "Oh god!" I cried. "You fuck me so good!"

"Yess!" he agreed in a hiss.

I wanted to continue to thrust up into him, but he moved impossibly faster, the sound of our skin clapping ringing in my ears. I was paralyzed under him, happily so. He brought the hand of the arm that was hooked under my thigh to my face, making my leg raise higher. It didn't hurt like I thought it would, in fact it made me feel good that I was still flexible enough to allow this man to handle me the way he wanted.

He opened his eyes and the look on his face made my heart fill with warmth. The lusty gaze he gave me had an emotion behind them that I couldn't quite place, but it was a good one.

I could tell.

His thumb skimmed across my bottom lip, but before he could withdraw it from me, I captured it between my lips and sucked it into my mouth. Namjoon's eyes went wide as his thrusting slowed into a body roll. I swirled my tongue over his thumb sucking hard. He continued to watch, as his body rolled harder into me. His mouth was opening and he was panting above me. I could feel his body tense, and his dick started to throb continuously signaling his orgasm.

Knowing that he was so close, and watching his face twist in pleasure brought me to a breaking point in record time. The coil was back, and his body rolls and thrusting cock made it tighter and tighter. I knew I was close, and I lightly bit the pad of his thumb making him groan.

In an instant he pulled his hand from me and straightened his back so I could see the glory of his naked torso. He took hold of both of my legs, the back of them resting at the bend of his elbows. As he moved to take a better grip on me my eyes danced over his naked chest and stomach, and landed on the faint 'v' that ended at our connected bodies.

I was going to compliment his physique, but I was rendered speechless as he started to move hard and fast again.

"YES!" I cried out, my back arching and my eyes closing. "Oh GOD HARDER!" I begged.

He dropped my left leg and placed his hand at my lower stomach, and fucked into me hard and erratic. His jaw dropped, and he was watching himself appear and disappear into my pussy. His thrusts became sloppy and desperate, and he threw his head back.

I broke out into another orgasm, my own head thrown back, and I felt myself tighten over him. When I felt that, I heard him groan out praises to me. "Good girl..." he breathed. "Cum with me baby..." I felt his cum shoot out, and he came hard and a lot, his cum spilling out of me as he continued to fuck me.

"Oh, fuck yes, Namjoon! Keep fucking me! Just like that!"

"So tight...so impossibly good..."

"Yes!"

"FUCK!"

With one last hard thrust he dropped my leg and collapsed on top of me. He was able to catch most of his weight from the collision of our chests, and once he knew he didn't hurt me, he let the rest of his body rest on mine.

I loved the feeling of his body on me. The pressure it gave made me feel safe and wanted. He dragged his fingers through the roots of my hair, taking up purchase there, his thumbs moving softly against my scalp. I wrapped my heavy arms around him, my left arm around his shoulder, and my right one at the nap of his neck.

With the little energy I had, I scratched the back of his neck with my nails, and felt goosebumps scatter across his skin.

"You are utterly amazing." he breathed into my neck. He kissed it lightly and let out a soft laugh. "So amazing."

"I feel the same way about you." I admitted, holding him tighter. "You bring out the best parts of me, and I'm not just talking about sex."

"Best, sex I've ever had for the record." His voice was low and gravely again, and he gave me a few more wet heavy kisses where my shoulder and neck met. "So fucking good."

I giggled slightly and nodded. "Me too."

"Is it safe to say there is a possibility for a second date?" He asked me.

I laughed softly continuing to scratch the back of his neck. "Second, third..." I trailed off feeling him smile against me. "...I'm afraid to say that it might be difficult to get rid of me."

"Good." he laughed, then lifted his head just enough so he could reach my lips. He kissed me softly, and I heard the soft smack of our lips giving me chills.

Our eyes locked when our kiss broke, and I felt my heart swell with a different feeling.

If Namjoon didn't break down each brick of my carefully built wall before, each one was falling into crumbles now. I'm not sure if he knew yet, but he had a tight hold on my fragile heart.

But I wasn't afraid.

No.

I smiled up at him, his eyes warm and kind.

I was definitely not afraid.