ix. chapter seven

"A scoop of pistachio, hazelnut, milk, coconut and peppermint. Please add the small waffles and pocky by it side, thank you." I handed the cashier the money before sitting on an empty seat.

It was pretty invisible if a new customer came into the store.

Where am I?

Oh, I was about to head straight to home but on the way back home, I saw an ice cream parlour named Il Gelato. Lot of my friends said it was a pretty good recommendation place if one wanted to eat ice cream.

So.. Why not right?

My ice cream arrived and I thanked the waiter, taking a spoonful of the combined ice creams. That's what we called a real heaven.

I stopped scooping once I remembered back my harsh words towards Hyeongjun and Jinhwa. Did I went too harsh on them?

I released a heavy sigh and rested my back on the couch, facing the empty couch in-front of me.

"Am I too harsh? I should've speak a little bit softer to them.. They are probably cursing the shit out of me now," I played with the ice cream that started to melt despite how cold the room was.

"Nah, they weren't."

I looked up and saw the familiar face, as he took a seat on the empty couch in-front of me. He then added, "Instead they were worried of you, I mean all of us."

"We decided to part off and searched for you at the entire Gangnam, even in the smallest corners since you turned off your handphone."

"How can you found me here?"

"Who won't think of ice cream whenever the name 'Chaewon' was heard?" He smirked and even pointed to the ice creams that I ordered.

"Plus I'd recommend you this ice cream parlour before, so it won't be a hard task for me to find you here."

"Ice cream is the only thing that can cheer me up," I pouted and held the cup closer to me, earning another smirk from him.

"Jinhwa and Hyeongjun too," He said before continuing, "Also Junho, Dongpyo, Eunsang and I."

"We can cheer you up, that's what friends for." He added, "We might not be as important as the ice cream's role in your life, but at least we are here to make up our mistakes."

"We're sorry if we made you pissed off. We're sorry if we pressured you a lot." Minhee apologised sincerely. I mean, his words and tone were so sincere, I feel bad now for making him felt apologetic.

"N-No, I'm the one who should apologise. I was just being too sensitive over small things."

Minhee shook his head as a no, "No, it's understandable if you are."

I just remained silent and faced the table blankly, "Hello?"

I looked up and saw Minhee was greeting someone on the other line, hand holding the phone close to his ear.

I widened my eyes and shook my hands, signalling him as a no.

I guessed he was going to inform the others about his success in finding me. He looked at me and read my body signatures, "Oh hey, have you found Chaewon yet?"

I realised a relief sigh, thank god he understood me and cooperated with me. It's not like I wanted some time with Minhee, it was just that I was not ready to face the others, especially Jinhwa and Hyeongjun.

"You don't? Oh, don't worry, I just found her here."

Once again, I widened my eyes and faced him, who were facing me with his genuinely beautiful smile.