ii. chapter one

"I.. I.. I was tryi-trying to ta-take my watch but.. I-"

"Did you just eavesdropping me?"

I immediately shook my head and as well as my hands to make me look more 'innocent', "No! Of course not! I respect one's conversation with his mother."

"How did you know that I was calling my mother?"

I was blank for a while. Shit.

"Okay look, I did eavesdro-"

He approached me and placed his finger on his lips, making the signal 'shush', "Promise me you won't tell anyone about it."

"About what? You sent a smooch to your mom?"

He rolled his eyes, "Not that!"

"Then what? You can't expect me to read your mind now."

He let out a heavy sigh, silent for a while before forcing himself to say it out. "That I'm a mama's boy."

I widened my eyes and gasped, covering my widening mouth with my hands. "YoU'RE a MamA's bOy?!"

"Isn't it obvious?!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU MENTIONED IT BY YOURSELF." Still gasping, I faced him with my unbelievable face.

He once again sighed heavily and face-palmed himself, cursing under his breath, "Why did I even say it loud."

"It's okay, you seem normal to other students." I said and shoved my hands into my pockets, trying to act normal back when actually I was trying hard to not laugh him now.

Imagine being a mama's boy even when you're already 17 years old.

"And weird to you?" He raised his eyebrow.

I slightly frowned, "I didn't say that."

"You probably are going to."

"However, you being a mama's-"

He sighed again and said, "Can we not mention that phrase?"

"Geez, fine." I said and crossed my arms under my chest, "I will try my best to not tell anyone about it."

"Why try your best when you can just not do it?" He asked, shoving his hands inside his pockets.

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned closer to the taller boy, whispering to him. "You know, I actually pretty popular in this school and I know lot of students."

I can sense that his eyes were slightly widening, pupils shaking from the corner of my eyes as I giggled silently before continuing, "You wish not to have troubles here and ranting to your beloved mama again now, don't you?"

"What do you want? Money?" He turned to face me and I noticed how close our faces were since he bent lower to match with my tip-toed height.

"Money is life but using your mother's money makes you look more like a ma-"

"Then what do you want?"

I smiled sweetly to him and whispered to him the things I wanted. When I said it to him, he widened his eyes and immediately shook his head as a no.

"That's a huge no! I wouldn't even dare to do it. What do you think I am? A kid?"

"I never say that, how could you address yourself as a kid." I frowned.

"And yet your request makes me look like one."

I puffed out my lower lips, "It's okay if you don't want to do. It's your choice because it's my choice as well to share it to my friends or not, about you being a mama's boy."