iii. chapter two

Before I could listen any explanation from him, the teacher told us to line up with our partners. I groaned, why do the teacher has to do it now?

"Search for self's space and face your partner."

All of us listened to the instructions as the teacher added, "Do warmups with your partner first and I'll go take the equipments. I want to see that all of you have finished warming up when I come back."

"Alright!"

I looked at my front, seeing this mama's boy facing me with his innocent smile as if I didn't know his darkest secret.

"Do the warmup, what are you waiting for." I said and started to warmup without waiting for him.

"O-Oh."

He began to warmup his whole body. I was staring at him while stretching out my arm, making he turned to face me with a confused expression.

"I'm just— Confused." I replied to his non-existed question that he probably would ask in any seconds soon.

"For what?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to keep it by myself, afraid that it would hurt his feelings.

"I told you to hold me, why aren't you listening to me?" His voice risen, seems like he was scolding me

At the end, we were playing the dodgeball (but freely, without any rules) since the students had been desperately begging the teacher.

In my team, only Eunsang and I left while in the opposite team, the ones that left are Dongpyo and Jinhwa.

Seriously, fuck destiny for parting ways between me and my honeycomb Jinhwa.

I looked up to face him at the back, even though I couldn't see his face properly but I can sense that he was really angry.

"At least tell me where are you heading so that I can follow up-" As when I tried to defend myself, he cut me off. "Just hold me alright?"

I rolled my eyes and held his shirt, peeking at the small space between his shirt and arm to take a look at the opposite team.

Dongpyo was holding the ball right now, the death glare that he was playfully shooting at Eunsang can probably shaken the shit out of him, but Eunsang seems calm with the threaten.

"Take this for taking my best friend away from me!" Dongpyo threw the ball towards Eunsang powerfully, aiming his feet but he lost his goal when Eunsang brought both of us to the side.

Eunsang took the ball and winked to Dongpyo, saying something that he probably intentionally tries to hurt him. "Sorry but she's mine now."

Dongpyo seems out of his concentration and Eunsang took it as his advantage to aim his feet and he did it.

Dongpyo ruffled out his lower lips and pointed to Eunsang, "Until the last of my breath, I won't accept any relationship between you and Chaewon!"

Suddenly, a ball was threw against Dongpyo and when he turned to his side, the witch smile on Jinhwa's face was welcoming her.