viii. chapter six

I turned to face the owner of the voice, seeing Junho throwing the nearby jacket towards Dongpyo.

Dongpyo pouted and pointed to Junho, "Mean! I've claimed Chaewon as mine since the day she was born. You don't have the right to say she's yours."

I- I was very speechless with what I saw. It just seems like I was witnessing two drunk men who were trying to stay conscious after few bottles.

"I'm not anyone's. I'm my mother's and father's." Chaewon argued before adding, "But of course, not a mama's nor daddy's girl."

I turned to face her, who was smiling cunningly to me. I gritted my teeth and tried to threaten her, but only earning a tongue out from the young female.

"Can we at least go release some stress after this? I'm very bored and I need some entertaining rests." Hyeongjun said, trying to lay on the carpet back but was blocked by Minhee and Junho.

Jinhwa's eyes started to spark when the word "entertain" came from anywhere, "Did someone just say entertain?"

"Yeah. Let's go entertain ourselves after struggling for these revisions, alright?" Minhee softly said to Jinhwa, she replied to him with a nod and sweet smile.

They look cute though, are they an item?

"YAY! Let's go to the karaoke bar!"

"No! We already discussed that arcade first before karaoke."

"No! I know a nearby karaoke and it's pretty cheap!"

Hyeongjun and Jinhwa were arguing like little kids in front of us, they were walking steps ahead since they wanted to lead us to the places they wanted to go.

"Come on, arcade is better than everything." Hyeongjun said and turned his back to earn an agreement from all of us, "Am I right?"

We stopped our tracks as Jinhwa turned along, waiting for the reply. Hyeongjun and Jinhwa were standing 5 or more steps ahead from us, while the rest of us were standing in line. I stood at the very left, my right was Chaewon, followed by Junho, Dongpyo and Minhee.

"Well.. Arcade sounds fun-" Before Minhee could continue his sentence, Jinhwa suddenly interrupted. "No! Karaoke is fun, right?" She faced Minhee with her 'pleading' expression, hoping he would change his mind.

Minhee laughed awkwardly and rubbed the nap of his neck, "Karaoke sounds fun too, hehe."

"That's unfair! You indirectly forced him to agree with you!" Hyeongjun scolded Jinhwa.

Jinhwa smirked and faced Hyeongjun, "You can't say no to karaoke, hun."

"How about this, we vote where we want to go? The place that got the most votes will be our first destination, following by the second one." Junho recommended his idea, getting an approvement from the both kiddos.