Part 8

Yellow everyone, long time no see, huh?

Well, today, I bring you all, streets.

Yes, you read that right, I'm talking about streets and alleys.

Okay, so... around here, the alleys are... quite... different.

They mostly have no, and I mean no dead end, and when they do.... there always a house that's blocking the way, so no creepy alleyway scenes where you get cornered in a dead end yayyyyy...

No, not quite, the alleys are still... more of a labyrinth. If you don't know where you are going, it's really, really easy to get lost, my family has gotten lost when visiting me soooooo yeet.

Houses. Are. Everywhere. Some of them even look like haunted ones, but with people. I never thought that that one house had actual people living there holy Jesus.

In these alleys, there is always a way, no matter where you turn. And you might just end up on the road.... or the infamous lake... or gutter.... or even railway tracks. Depends on where you are actually.

Where I live... all, expect the gutter, is a possibility. And the alleys are so interconnected that you can easily wind up from an unfamiliar place to a completely familiar one in a matter of seconds, unless you venture too far, in which case, you have no hope but to ask.

What is good about these alleys, shops, houses and people everywhere, so less chances of accidents, yet it makes no difference anyways so it doesn't really matter.

And these alleys are littered with poop, animal poop, dog, cow, goat, bird, cat poop. And.... there are people who.... well, we will talk about that later.

These alleys can be scary, you can find dogs.... doing things kids shouldn't see, and cows doing the same things..... disgusting I tell you.

Utterly disgusting, during rains, some of these alleys become rivers, literal rivers of sewage water, yep. Very, very, very disgusting, luckily I don't live around the place it happens. You can also find trash around.... everywhere, even in empty plots, or roadside. And decaying carcasses are no exception. All right people, what I'm about to tell you is something I will mention in another chapter with a warning, so worry not.

Still, in times like these, I can't help but feel that India is disgusting.