NK went ahead and exclaimed to the horror of Arnav.

I mean come on bro if he even doubted Sanaya why not confirm the facts by hiring a detective. Maybe the coward is not even a man.

Akaash nodded confirming the statement.

I agree NK Bhai.

While ASR felt drained with only emptiness for company. A darkness consumed his heart and mind. And after a long 3 weeks Arnavs universe restarted only to make him feel dead inside. Like someone threw him in an ocean filled with cold water. Where in the abyss he lay breathless and lost.

###

Two days later in the evening Khushi was busy giving tutorials to the kids in one of the Shantivan guestrooms. Her laughter and giggles could be heard by all. Even the man who was hellbent on hating the woman since their contract marriage.

Arnav Singh Raizada desperately wanted to hear those sounds now. Here in his room. But now all his motivation and courage was lost.

And all the misunderstandings that had made a home in the mind of ASR felt useless as the man stared down at the file in his hands.

Taking a cue from NKs suggestion the man had immediately contacted a top and efficient detective who gave a detailed report about Shyam within 2 days.

And the words that were displayed in the file regarding Khushi made him want to murder his own self brutally.
The girl was too innocent and her whole family too naive as they were smartly fooled by his inhuman brother in law.

Khushi faced the worst kind of betrayal in the form of Shyam Jha. And obviously that was not enough, hence she was again assaulted by the Arnav Singh Raizada.

Yes assaulted. The assault was mostly emotional but the scars on her heart would remain as a forever reminder of his treachery. His grip on the papers tightened as he swallowed the bile that he so desperately wanted to throw up.

As a man he is unable to fathom the gravity of his sins. Then how will Khushi his contractual wife of 25 days will react to this? Thought the lifeless man.

Once again the familiar jiggling of anklets reached his ears but this time he wanted to disappear from this very room for totally different reasons. Shame and guilt laced his otherwise stern features.

And strangely the words repentance and redemption sounded hollow and meaningless. As he turned around to face the strong and brave woman that he had dared to destroy a thought crossed his mind.

Is it possible that even my mother misunderstood the situation and my father did not really cheat on her? What if I check the facts again and a new keypoint comes out in the open? What if my entire foundation of relations is based on a false belief.

Wonderstruck and perplexed the man locked eyes with the hazel orbs of a pure soul. And this time the innocence and honesty that reflected in them did not go unnoticed by him.

###

Khushi Kumari Gupta now Singh Raizada by now was habitual to the mood swings of her temporary husband.

Sometimes she wonders whether Devi Maiyyas ways have changed and even men have also started conceiving, PMSing or menopausing?!?

Is Arnavji the first man to go through the same?

Or all of that AR Designs is a front business and ASR is actually a drug lord. Maybe he has gained all this money and power because of his illegal works...right?

Because this man is a fine example of an 8th wonder. The mysterious man and his ways. They are pretty hard to understand as it is.

Orelse....

He suffers from a mental disorder?!?

Yeah that can be a good reason for being so emotionally challenged. Hmm. Poor Mr.Raizada.

Standing in her temporay room Khushi Raizada gives the man sympathetic eye locks. No one should suffer like that. She did not have the courage to console him with her infamous hugs. They were not that close. So she simply gave out positive and supportive vibes to the ill man.

Tut tut tut.

Now I truly understand why Anjali Di worries like a mother-hen for Arnav Singh Raizada.

One is supposed to treat special people by giving them lots of love and attention. And Arnavji definitely needs special attention.

Khushi Kumari Gupta aka Raizada stands near the recliner in complete silence absorbing the reality sharing eye locks with the crazy man.

While Arnav Singh Raizada stands on the opposite end of the poolside looking like a thirsty man in a harsh and heated desert. Hoping for an oasis to be found.

And away from the room of ASR in the living room two men NK and Akaash sat laughing like hyenas making jokes on Barun and Abhaas' chemistry.

All stop in their journey of life as they reach an impasse!