An Impasse!

Sitting on the mezanine floor of Shantivan Arnav Singh Raizada felt like banging his forehead on the coffee table in front of him. This was not how he had planned to spend his Sunday. Definitely not this.

As it is his mind is still trying to adjust with the fact that now Khushi is his contractual wife and now he is forced to have this ridiculous discussion with his brothers. Damnnn it. What a day filled with boredom.

A few minutes ago his dear sister had asked him to sit down with his brothers and plan something for the Holi party rather than working like a freak on his laptop. Unable to deny his pregnant and moody Di Arnav Raizada had no choice but to agree to her request.

So here he sat with a dull impatient look on his face as Akaash and NK joined him, with a stupid smile on the face of the former. While for a change NK his ever jolly cousin looked like someone killed his cat. What a waste of time thought the workaholic man. Now this buffoon will start another stupid tale of his.

Soon even Akaash noticed the look of sadness on his NK bhai' face. Curiosity got the better of him and Akaash questioned the reason for this unexpected behavior of his. Arnav felt like hitting Akaash as the man provoked NK.

I am so upset Akaash. This Rabia Khan is such a stupid writer. Who told her to create such a mess between Sarun in the firstplace. She should not disappoint her fans like that.

Hearing the alien words of Nandkishore Khanna the ASR could only regret his decision of spending some quality time with his brothers. Here goes nothing.

What the..what crap are you uttering NK.

Declared an agitated Raizada. He was expecting the same. All prepared to shut him up ASR sneered at the foolishness of his simple minded brother who again opened his mouth.

Yes NK Bhai. I want to know too. Who is Rabia Khan? And who is Sarun? Who is disappointed and why?

Arnavs anger boiled as Akaash' curiosity got the better of him. Not again thought the shrewd man.

With a sigh filled with displeasure NK looked first at his blank and red faced Nannav and then the curious eyes of Akaash, his silent and supportive brother. Ignoring the look of the former NK faced Akaash and started explaining the reason for his sadness.

Akaash my bro, actually I am reading a blog of the famous fanfic writer Rabia Khan. She updates her fanfic bi-weekly and her latest story is about a couple Sanaya and Barun who share a love and hate relationship. Sanaya+Barun= SaRun.

Perfect thought Arnav in sarcasm. Bravo. Now we are discussing fanfictions? Seriously.

Really? Is that so NK bhai? What else is there in this story?

Akaash' continuous probing made the snobbish Raizada clench his fists.

What nonsense!! You actually read stupid romantic blogs??! Really NK and you are sad because of a made up story?!?! Grow up damn it and face the reality. And Akaash you too are appreciating this idiocy?!?

Waving a hand at his brother in annoyance NK continued his tale by turning towards Akaash with an expression that displayed astonishment.

Yes brother Akaash. You wont believe that after so many hurdles the couple were finally on the verge of confessing their love when...ughhhh.

Hating the new track NK stopped midway making Akaash more curious than ever.

When what NK bhai?

When suddenly Abhaas spoiled everything and on top of that our grey shaded Barun actually misunderstood Sanaya.

Arnav Singh Raizada felt like screaming his lungs out at the two fools who were so engrossed in the tale of some stupid blogger Rabia. He started missing his laptop. And his bluetooth. Even Aman. Unfortunately he had promised his Di so he had to listen to their crap in the name of quality time well spent with his brothers.