Thats so bad NK bhai. But why did Barun misunderstand Sanaya? Does he not love her? I thought with love comes trust on you partner. And who is Abhaas?

Arnav felt irritated and annoyed with each passing second. Unfortunately he was stuck between two people who were really interesting in some Sarun drama. What the hell. He mused.

Nope Barun is what you call damaged goods Akaash. Trust is a foreign word for the fella. Anyways Abhaas is the antagonist of the ff and he hugged and spouted nonsense about loving Sanaya.

Oh No. Thats such a mess NK Bhai. Sanaya so not deserves this.

Between the two men Arnav felt like a tennis ball that swung from one end to another. He wanted to shake NK like a ragdoll for even initiating this talk. However ASR simply locked his eyes at the coffee table in defiance. Thats all he could do for now.

True Akaash. I feel the same bro. Unfortunately in the middle Abhaas and Sanayas face-off Barun came to confess his love. And totally musunderstood the situation.

Hawwwwwwwwww. Thats sad. What an idiot!

Arnav felt a migraine forming at the centre of his head as his 2 brothers sat completely engrossed in some fanfiction gossip. What crap, Akaash is getting so involved in this stupid stuff. Loosing his patience Arnav prepared himself to make an excuse when the next words of NK made him halt.

Definitely yaar. This Barun stepped outside in the backyard where Abhaas was hugging Sanaya forcefully. And assumed the worst.

Out of nowhere NKs words hit home. In a fleeting moment Arnav Singh Raizada' mind transported back to the incident which changed his life. The flashback of what happened almost a month ago on Payal and Akaashs marriage struck him. The day when he witnessed the love of his life hugging Shyam Jha, his sisters cheater of a husband.

Oh no. I feel bad for Sarun.

Akaash displayed his disappointment regarding the story while NK continued his tale.

Barun is such a fool, he thought Sanaya has an affair with Abhaas aka his brother in law. But all Sanaya wanted was Daljeet i.e Baruns sister to be free from her fraud of a husband.

As NK poured out his disbelief and shock regarding the foolishness of Barun, Arnav Raizada stood up from the sofa in a trance. He felt the ground shake below his feet. NKs phrases like 'forcefully hugged Sanaya' and 'Sanaya only wanted Abhaas to leave his wife so as to set her free' made deep cuts on his now thundering heart.

Barun claims to love Sanaya but he doubts her loyalty? How ridiculous. On top of that he trusts that creep more than the girl he loves?!? Are u serious?? Is he Gay or something NK Bhai?

NK laughed outloud at the joke Akaash cracked on Abhaas and Baruns expense. The two found a great humor in the sad tale of Sarun. Every story has a silver lining. While the two were enjoying the ROFL moment another man who stood a few feet from them almost died with every word of theirs. The new perspective felt like an eye opener.

Yup Akaash. Barun has no brains. He confirmed his doubts on Sanaya by clarifing things with his bro in law Abhaas. Can you believe it!

This story is pretty dramatic. Still can you share the link of this ff with me. Rabia has written an interesting...naah as a fact a mind boggling tale. Whatz it called by the way?

Liking the fact that Akaash has turned into a fan of Rabias work NK happily obliged and shared the link by sending an email to his brother.

The title of her FF is Nameless love. Ironic right Akaash?