Zayn squirmed feeling ticklish. "You can't officiate your own wedding, Haz. That's not allowed."

"I can do this though...show everyone you're mine.." Harry flipped them over, began kissing and licking Zayn's neck, sucking bruises leaving marks all over the chest blending them in with Zayn's tattoos. He went down leaving a trail of butterfly kisses along Zayn's happy trail. He stopped for a moment looking at Zayn's c-section scar, he kissed it gently making him when he kissed him on the belly.

Harry keen on satisfying him, giving him pleasure, went further down taking Zayn'd hard on in his mouth, sucked and licked and gave him the best blowjob Zayn has ever the pleasure of receiving, his toes curled as he cummed so hard.

"We don't need no piece of paper from the city hall, baby. You will always be mine" Harry said kissing him softly,

*

Zayn was smiling as he walked down the aisle with Yaser and Trisha on both arms. It was his wedding day and he was surrounded by family and friends. Zayn wore a white Armani suit with white shirt, white tie and black shoes. Harry said he looked gorgeous in white and he even dyed his hair blonde. Harry was wearing a floral Gucci suit with black boots, it looked hideous from a distance like grandma's curtains, but Harry looked gorgeous, his hair was up to his shoulders. Harry was nervous, standing next to the minister, he kept combing his fingers through his hair, pushing it back. He smiled watching Zayn walking down the aisle to him. Even from a distance Zayn could make out the words 'i love you' Harry mouthed to him. Liam, Louis, Jake and Ed were his groomsmen Niall and two of Harry's cousins were Harry's. Zayn breathed in deeply holding his tears seeing Liam and Niall wipe a tear.Their daughter Yasmeen, was a beautiful bridesmaid wearing a pink princess dress with a tiara, her hair in French plaits and white beautiful shoes. Safaa was wearing a similar dress, holding Yazzie's hand helping her walk down the aisle. They are getting married in a restored barn and it was decorated with red roses. So red.

Zayn woke up gasping not sure what woke him up, he was having such a lovely dream. Harry was snoring softly next to him, mouth open. He looked at the alarm clock, it was three in the morning. Pain shot through his stomach first, then nausea hit him, he was going to be sick no doubt about that: He tried standing but the pain was coming in waves, too much, it was so hard to breathe. He was huffing out air as if in labour. He grabbed Harry's arm and squeezed hard.

"Harreh.." his voice was barely a whisper as he tried waking him up. He did not want to vomit all over the bed, he thought as another wave of nausea hit him, so he took deep breath, trying to shake Harry awake.

Harry was deep in sleep not getting up, so Zayn tried moving only to feel vomit on his throat. "oh God.." he grunted having just swallowed his own vomit. But his stomach was swirling like a washing machine, he had to go to the toilet, but he couldn't mange that without help.

"Harreh.." he said digging his nails in Harry's arm hard.

The pain on his arms jolted Harry awake but he was still disorientated for a minute about what had caused that. He lifted his head looking towards his right where the door was.

"Harry." Zayn groaned, he didn't have a minute a lose he needed to move to the bathroom, as a matter of urgency.

Harry frowned turning his head to look at looked at him eyes barely open, "Zee, you o'right?"

"No." Zayn shook his head, kinda wished he didn't he was dizzy. His eyes were blurry either from tears or the sharp pain on his belly.

Harry sat up alarmed when he saw him crying and switched the bedside lamp on. "Zee..what's wrong, baby?"