Chapter 16

"I'm so excited...."

Liam was so fucking loud, Zayn internally groaned cuddling closer to Niall, his favourite person at the moment. They were lying side by side on the sofa in their lounge, well Zayn was half lying on him, Niall massaging his back. Zayn has been having a lot of back pain lately.

He doesn't know and honestly couldn't care to know what got Liam so fucking excited, he was so tired, his back hurts. He's been at work today and had two clients, his regulars, but he was nearly sick twice cause one of them works in a chip shop and he couldn't stand the smell. He shivered thinking about that, sniffing Niall, he loved his smell.

"Anyone going to ask me why I'm excited?" Liam asked smiling at Zayn and Niall.

"No.." Zayn replied.

"What got you so excited, then?" Niall chuckled quietly, squeezing Zayn's arm.

"Sophia and I are moving in together" he squealed excitedly, "woop woop"

" Great.." mumbled Zayn.

Niall went on further, "Good on you mate, I'm proud of you. So what's next? A baby, huh?"

"Hell no...we are not ready for that. A baby, ugh, no. I'll probably die if she becomes preg-" Liam stopped talking when he saw Zayn glaring at him, "I'll just go to the kitchen to help Harry.." he said scurrying away.

Zayn was very angsty lately, snapping at everyone, especially at Louis, much to Harry's delight. Even Doniya dubbed him the "Death Reaper" cause he looks ready to strangle and end everyone.

Zayn is six months pregnant, and today they were going to find out the sex of his baby. They've already postponed the appointment twice due to Harry's work commitments. Zayn requested the appointment to be late afternoon as he still has bouts of morning sickness. Both families were excited. Anne, Harry's mom offered to make cupcakes to celebrate afterwards, while Trisha suggested a gender reveal party. Zayn said no to all. Harry has arranged a gender reveal dinner regardless, when Zayn pointed out it's the same as party, Harry begged to differ. Zayn had just let it go, couldn't be bothered to argue especially whe Harry gave him a blowjob as his consolation.

"Harry, alright mate?" Liam asked sitting down watching Harry moving around the kitchen.

"Fine, thanks. You?" Harry asked.

"Yeah I'm good" Liam said smiling.

"Good. You look, I don't know, happy?"

"I'm moving in with Sophia.." Liam grinned at him.

"Moving in to her flat? Okay, doesn't she have roommates you don't mind them?" Harry asked, getting pink cupcakes out of the oven.

"What? No" Liam replied shaking his head.

"Is that a no, you mind them? or a no, you don't mind them. I mean whatever rocks your boat mate, it is whatever..." Harry shrugged.

"Harry just shut up, urgh. I mean she agreed to move in with me.." Liam said pointing at himself.

"You mean, she agreed to move in with you and Louis. Kinky" Harry wiggled his eyebrows, putting the cakes in a cooling rack.

"No..no, you pervert" Liam stuttered.

"You stuttered. Were you thinking about that? You, Sophia and Louis? I never psyched you as a kinky bastard, Liam"

"Oh please stop right there Hazza. I'm not like you and Zayn, you are the kinky bastards, always getting it on.." Liam said pulling a face.

"Said the one who's thinking about threesomes with his best friend and his girlfriend, eugh, I think just swallowed my own vomit" Harry had to wash out with a glass of water. He would never with Zayn..