Introductions

Author's note: Up till now its really just been the canon first episode but there's gonna be some eventual jori, trust me.

Jade West:

Oh my fucking God! What the fuck is wrong with this Tori chick. First, I catch her rubbing my boyfriend, and then she kisses him! Oh she is sooo dead. It's a shame Sikowitz has my favourite pair of scissors right now, but there is no way I'm letting this slide. I don't pay attention for the rest of the class because I'm silently plotting on how I'm going to get payback. I realised I needed to do some thorough research about her first as I barely know anything about her, except for the fact that she's a boyfriend-snatching bitch. Which reminds me. That boyfriend of mine will endure A LOT of silent treatment until he's practically begging at my feet.

I must've zoned out for longer than I had thought, coz I heard the bell ring. The rest of the day went by pretty quick and normal. Beck didn't even seem to acknowledge the fact that I was ignoring him yet. I swear that boy. And to make things worse! He invites Tori to sit at our lunch table!!! I give him the most hateful looking glare of all time but he just brushes me off.

Tori sits down opposite me and she gives me a small, awkward smile. The nerve of this girl! Her smile, however, drops when she realises I wasn't going to return it. Throughout most of lunch, she gets to know the rest of the gang, apart from me. Usually I would zone out during the conversation, but I needed to find out more about Tori so I just listened without making it seem like I was.

"Hey Tor!" André shouts as he's making his way over to our table.

"Hey André. Thanks for showing me around btw, I was positive that I would've gotten lost in this huge school."

"No probs Tori. You'll get used to it soon"

She gives him a smile before going back to her lunch.

"So Tori, you said you used to go to Sherwood. Dyou miss it there?" Beck asks when he sits down beside me after getting his lunch at the GrubTruck. I shoot him a look but he ignores it again.

"Yeah actually, I really do. My friends were pretty upset that I was leaving and so was I. Even my favourite teachers seemed sad. But nonetheless they're happy for me and I'm glad I got this opportunity."

She had a sad look on her face, as if there was something more to her story and her background. Huh, guess I'll need to find out more then.

"Aww I'm sorry Tori, I can't imagine how hard it must've been to leave them. But you can always hang out with us if you want."

Uggghhh whyyyy

"Thanks Beck, you guys are so sweet and welcoming." She then locks eyes with mine and her smile falters. She goes back to a slightly sad look and I could understand why. She left all of her friends to come to this school and on the first day she had coffee dumped on her head. Maybe I shouldn't have- Jade wtf are you saying? You're Jade West. The most threatening person in this school. You can't feel pity for a new girl who kissed your boyfriend! You know what that's true. I don't feel any sort of pity whatsoever.

Robbie and Cat then join our table with their usual chirpy smiles.

"Hey guys!! It's so nice outside. That reminds me of the time my brother went to the beach and made friends with an octopus. He told us that-"

"NOOOOO" I shout to shut her up. Everyone else was used to it but Tori jumped in her seat out of fear. Well that was fun.

Cat sniffles and hides her head in Tori's shoulder.

"Aww, it's okay Cat. You can tell me about your brother some other time." She smiles. Poor girl. Doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

"Yayyyyy!" Cat squeals.

"So Tori, you single and looking to mingle?" Rex, that annoying puppet, asks.

And this time even I look up waiting for her to answer. I don't know why I'm suddenly intrigued about her personal life. It's to do some more research Jade, I tell myself.

"Umm yeah I'm single but I kinda just wanna focus on my grades this year and nothing else." She answers in a very quiet and weak voice. Hmm, why'd her tone suddenly change?

"What, dyou go through a bad break up or something?" Robbie asks.

"Umm sorta. I broke up with my boyfriend from Sherwood before coming here" She says looking at her lunch.

"Why'd you dump him? Did he cheat on you with a better looking girl who isn't as annoying as you or something. He must've celebrated as soon as you broke up with him" I push. That caused everyone to go quiet and stare at me, jaws dropped. Jeez I only asked a question. However, I keep my face as neutral as possible still staring at Tori, waiting for her reply. Her face starts to crumble and I almost feel a tiny bit of guilt but I brush it off. She looks as if she's about to cry. Jeez, she's too soft. I could use that as my advantage.

"Um.. no. I broke up with him.. coz I thought.. it would be best since I'm here in Hollywood Arts and he's in Sherwood." She replies nervously and I could easily tell she was lying. However, I decide not to push it further and just go back to my lunch. Soon after the bell rings, signalling the end of lunch, and Tori practically runs out of the canteen as fast as she could despite her name being called by the group.

Everyone just stares at me with a disappointed look, especially Beck. I hate that look so much. It makes me wanna apologize but Jade West NEVER apologizes. Ever. So instead I walk off to my next class.