Chapter 2

"Where were you in class this morning, Cassie." Missy turned and asked me.

 "I... got sent to the office.. to help with a new student." I lied. I didn't want her to know why I wasn't in class, it would only prove her right on not coming to school today.

 She finally got in and shut the door as I took off towards home I couldn't help but notice the tension in the air. There was something going on with her, I wanted to know but there was no point in asking, she wouldn't tell me anyway. I must have gotten caught up in my thoughts because before I knew it we were home. As we got out of the car I new something was going on in the house. I looked over at Missy, who I could tell had the same feeling. I couldn't hear anything but i wasn't expecting to, the house was sound proof on the outside to keep enemies from listening in on our business. I could feel there was something going on though. I walked slowly up to the big front double doors and opened them. Instently I heard smashing and glass breaking and ... growling. I ran to the next room only to see three wolves fighting. I knew who they were, Alex was the big black one, she was at Sophie's throat, and Jayden was on Alex's back. Before I knew what happend I ran towards them and threw them off of each other with so much force they went flying all over.

  "What the hell is this" I yelled. knowing they couldnt answer in this form so I told them to get back to normal. Each one bowed their head and ran off. I rubbed my templess as I headed upstairs. I'll have to deal with them later. Right now I needed to calm down and get myself together.

 When I was in my room finally, I sat down and put my face in my hands. Things got really hard after mom and dad died. How did they expect me to take all this on at 16, what was I supposed to do in this kind of situation. All I know is I have to do something. See I am a werewolf. I was born one, my dad was the alpha and my mom the Luna. They died five months ago, which left me alpha being their only child.

I finally calmed down and decided to find out what was going on.

I got up and went downstairs.

They were all sitting heads down waiting for me.

"What was that about" I demanded looking at the three of them.

None of them answered.

"Okay, if nobody wants to answer, you all will receive punishment." Still nothing.

This irritated me. "That's it go up to your rooms and I don't want to see your faces until I come and get you!" I yelled, and they all stood and basicaly ran to their rooms. I sat frustrated, leaning back on the sofa. I slowly drifted to sleep. It had been a long day, and tomorrow was the full moon. Everyone will be stressed to the max.