About her

"Prakriti get up or you'll get late for College" Mom yelled as I slept to glory. I had finished my 12th grade and it was my first day in college today. I had been having dreams about my college from the past few days. I had done my 12th from Chandigarh Higher Secondary School with Science as my stream. I was an above average student in school and junior College and also good at all extra-curricular activities. All the teachers liked me a lot. I had many friends, but just one best friend. Her name was Sargun Singh. We were together since school. Together in dances, singing, acting also in Mischeives. Sargun had scored 90.8% in 12th and I had scored 92.68%. So we both had decided to take up Medicine. I wanted to become a Physician whereas Sargun had interest in Ophthalmology. We had good scores in the NEET and had 216 rank, Sarguns rank was 322. But we didn't want to go out of Chandigarh so decided to take admission in Dr. Rajendar Grover Medical College.

"Prakriti, if you don't get up now I will pour cold water on you" Mom shouted from the kitchen. After hearing Moms voice for the second time I got up in haste. I realised that it was time to go to my College from today and start a new journey in life. I didn't know what God had planned for me. But I was happy that I had Sargun by my side.

I quickly had a shower and dressed up for college. It took me 1 hour to dress up as I was arguing with myself about the clothes I should wear. Atlast I finalised on wearing a Chikankari kurta with churi pant. I went out for breakfast. Papaji was already seated on the breakfast table. "Prakriti beta All the best for your first day at College, sab changa hoga, tussi tension na lo puttar". I touched Papajis feet and sat down for breakfast. Mom had made hot piping aloo parathas for breakfast. I had two of them with achar and left for college.