"Hey, Loser"

Tony walked through the doors of the tower. He closed the door and was instantly greeted by Wanda.

She sat on the couch with a glass of what looked like scotch. Tony looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Can you be drinking that?" He asked her. She gave him a smile.

"Sorry. I forgot you're a dad now," she said and sat the glass down on the table next to her. Tony rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a dad, Maximoff." He picked up the glass she held before and smelt it. It wasn't alcohol. He looked up at her to give her a confused look, but she just smiled. She totally planned that.

"Oh, so you're going to send Peter away. Again? With how good it turned out the first time?" Tony rolled his eyes and gave the glass of what he thought was apple juice back to her.

"I'm not sending him away."

"So, you're adopting him?"

"Wanda! I am not adopting him!" He was growing angry of people saying that. He cared for Peter yes, of course he did. He went out of his way for him, he knew he cared for him. But he wasn't fit to take care of a whole child, especially not now.

"Well, You should tell him that. Because I don't think he knows."

-

"Peter! Holy shit!" Ned came up to Peter at his locker. Peter turned around and his face lit up.

They did their handshake before hugging.

"Hey, loser. We missed you," Peter turned to look at MJ. She had a straight face, but he could tell she was happy to see him.

They talked over everything that happened. People kept walking by and giving Peter weird looks, but he just ignored them.

"Hey Penis Parker, thought you went to jail," Flash said when he walked by. Peter just rolled his eyes and decided to ignore him. He had a thousand things to say to him, but he just wanted to enjoy being with his actual friends.

School was really weird. People kept looking at him weird. And by the time 2:45 rolled around his SpideySense still wasn't tingling. So it's not like something was wrong with him.

Peter made his way down to the front doors, but MJ stopped him.

"Where are you going?" She asked and she fell into sink with him.

"My- um, I'm going home?" He said and reached for the front doors. He pushed them open and walked out of school, but MJ still followed beside him.

"What about decathlon practice?" She asked him, now stopping at the top of the stairs, Peter stopped a few stairs down and turned to look at up her.

"I thought the spring season was over?" He asked her, Mj shrugged.

"It is, and we didn't win. But you're still part of it and we're going on a field trip soon, so you need to know the information."

Peter glanced at the fancy BMW waiting for him.

"Um, I don't think it's fair to join after the season and just go on the field trip," he stated. Tony still just sat in his car, watching Peter and the girl talk. Peter didn't want to keep Tony waiting.

"It's fine," she picked up her hand to grab onto Peter's arm and tugged on it, "you were on the team before."

Peter looked down at MJs hand. MJ followed his gaze and her eyes widened, noticing what she just did. She quickly dropped Peter's arm, and pulled her hand away, and Peter's arm fell to his side.

"Let's go, I'm the captain so I can't be late," she turned around and walked back into the school. Peter looked at Tony for a second, and mouthed 'sorry,' but Tony didn't see. He just watched in confusion as he walked back into the school.

Peter jogged to catch up with MJ, who was walking fast.

"Where's the field trip? And when?" He asked as he walked with her towards the auditorium to meet the team.

"I don't know," she said. Peter couldn't tell if she was lying, she was the team captain so she must know.

"If you did know, would you tell me?" He asked her, she didn't even hesitate or look at him while she answered.

"No," she replied blankly. Peter smiled and they opened the doors.

"MJ and Peter, take a seat. I was just saying about the field trip we're going on," Mr. Harrington said blankly. They sat down next to everyone else.

"Dude, where were you?" Ned asked Peter. Peter leaned towards him.

"I wasn't going to come, MJ dragged me into it," he whispered. Ned looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. What did he mean he wasn't going to come? He was just about to question him about it, but Mr. Harrington talked first.

"Okay, kids. The field trip will be in two weeks," everyone groaned, "and I will not be telling you where we're going yet. Yay! Surprises!"

"Are you kidding me, Peter?" He said, clearly aggravated. Peter's eyes widened, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. "An hour? You made me sit here, for an hour?" Tony finished.

"You didn't have to wait! You couldn't just, I don't know. Left and came back?" He replied, but it came out more as a question.

"Left and come back? At what time? You didn't text me, I texted you, you didn't respond," Peter looked down at his backpack where his phone was.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said awkwardly. What was he supposed to say? What did Tony want to hear? It not like Peter even knew how to use his phone anyway. Tony had him one and it probably the most confusing phone ever. With Aunt May he had an LG, with Rachel he had an LG, hell, he couldn't even figure out how to use Flash's iPhone.

Tony took a deep breath of air. He didn't want to yell at the kid, but he needed to know his limits, because he definitely was not going to wait in a parking lot ever again. He wouldn't wait for anyone else, besides Pepper of course.

"Let's go back to the tower, it's your turn to pick what we have for dinner." Tony said and put his hand behind Peter's seat. He moved his head to look out of the window in the rear windshield to pull out.

As he was pulling out some kids got in the way. Tony slammed on the breaks.

The kids jumped up. Tony rolled his eyes and waited for the group of kids to get over their shock and move out of the way so they could leave. When they finally moved they all still stopped and looked at fancy car.

When Tony pulled out and moved the steer into drive. The group of teenagers acted like they've never seen a BMW before.

Just because Tony is the most dramatic person to walk the Earth, he roared the engine before driving off.

Peter gave him a look. Tony glanced at him before looking back at the road.

"What?" Tony asked genuinely. Peter put his hand on his forehead like Tony was giving him a headache.

"You're so freaking dramatic, I swear to god." Peter shook his head. Tony looked at him again for a second and narrowed his eyes at him.

"No swearing," Peter looked at him like he crazy.

"I did not swear! Plus, you've heard me actually cuss before."

"That was different?"

"How so?" Tony just pulled into the tower and didn't answer. They both got out, and the question Peter asked was forgotten.

-

Tony's being to protective of Peter istg. Who's ready for this story to end? Because it's coming to a close :)

Whatcha think? I wanna know.

-Love You All💞