"I knew it! Peter is Tonys Biological Son!"

"Pete. You have to eat something. You didn't eat today," Peter looked at the alarm clock on the night stand. It was 11:48 am. "Come on, get up."

They both got up and walked to the door.

The elevator ride was silent. Peter was mostly looking at his shoes, but he could tell Tony kept taking glances at him. He didn't need his SpideySense to tell him that.

When the elevator dinged open, they both walked out. Almost everyone was on the couch.

Tony walked to the kitchen and grabbed a few eggs out of the fridge. Peter sat at the island, this time messing with his thumbs.

Tony looked down at the eggs. He wanted to make an omelet but he hasn't tried to do that in years. Last time it looked like it turned out good,  but it took a while to make.

He looked up from the eggs and looked at the couch.

"Who's making breakfast?" Natasha, Wanda, Steve, Vision, and Pepper all turned to look at him.

"You, apparently." Pepper said motioning to the eggs. Tony shook his head.

"I don't cook," Steve turned to look back at the TV. Pepper shook her hand at her fiancé with a smile. How did she get so lucky? And how did he get so lucky? They both felt like they didn't deserve each other. Even if Pepper didn't show it before.

"Steve?" Clint asked him. He wanted them to shut up so he could get back to watching Once Upon A Time in peace.

Steve didn't answer, he seemed too locked on the screen. Nat rolled her eyes.

"I will," she stood up and walked towards the kitchen. She took the two eggs out of Tony's hand, and placed them on the counter. She walked to the fridge to go get more.

The elevator dinged and Bruce walked in. He looked at the people on the couch.

"This show again? What season are you on?"

"Five," Clint said, putting a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

Bruce shook his head and walked over to the island.

"Breakfast? Past noon?" He asked Nat. Natasha just rolled her eyes at him. Everyone seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"I'm so confused," Steve said from the couch. "Who even is Emma? I've never heard of a fairy tale with the name of Emma."

Wanda looked at him.

"She's the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming,"

"Wait a minute. You've been watching this whole thing and didn't even know who Emma was?" Sam asked Steve. Steve just shrugged.

"I wasn't really paying attention,"

"Your eyes were like, fixated to the screen. You didn't even answer Clint when he asked you about breakfast," Steve just shrugged again.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Peter said. People looked over to the kid, forgetting he was there. Peter's chair squeaked against the floor. He walked out of the room, using the stairs. Why wouldn't he just wait for the elevator?

All the people on the couch looked at each other except for Steve, who was looking at the screen again.

Natasha put the eggs onto a plate. She grabbed a few paper plates and brought it all to the couch.

Tony and Bruce stayed at the island and talked about some science stuff no one cared about.

Everyone started to have a conversation in whispers, until Pepper turned to look at Tony.