Chapter 1

Briella woke up instantly to the sound of the annoying "neighbor wake up alarm". It was useless.Can't we just wake up ourselves?! Briella thought.

She stood up from her soft and comfy bed and walked across the cold hard floor to the bathroom.Entering her code on the screen,a small needle pointed out the door.Briella placed her finger on the needle and felt a slight pinch.The screen was supposed to take her blood and recognize her to let her in.Everyone needs to do that to enter somewhere.Well,ever since sex offenders and criminals have been just stumbling in places like nothing,the president agreed to do this so these specific people won't be able to go inside some places.

She took a small glance at her reflection on the small mirror but when she placed her eyes on her messy brown hair and her plain brown eyes,the mirror instantly closed.The world barely has any privileges anymore.Its all strict strict and more strict.

Yep that my motto from now on.

Briella headed towards the kitchen and instantly saw her parents fighting,again.

God,kill me now.

Leaving the hallway, she changed clothes in her bedroom(blue jeans and a hoodie,like always).She lifted up her sleeve and admired her luna emblem on her bracelet.After staring at the luna,wondering who was her soulmate and how he was like and touching it's metal,she went towards the door.

The first thing she saw when she opened the door,was two security guards,one blonde and not surprisingly muscular,the other one with red hair and no muscles at all just fat,standing outside her door.Arms folded and weapons by their side,they glanced at each other.

Briella stumbled back but quickly got her balance.She cleared her throat nervously.

"Um, g-good morning officers.What can I help you with?" She asked,hoping she didn't cause any trouble.

They glance at each other once again,but this time with a smirk.

She sensed something wrong here.

Red Head instantly covered her mouth with his fat,sweaty,greasy hands and carried her over his shoulders.

Briella tried and tried to scream for help,but the only thing that came out of her lips was a muffled jumble of words.

She was so panicked,she couldn't even think straight for a plan.She kicked all around but failed by hitting nothing but complete air.They were taking her somewhere across the neighborhood.

"Will you stop struggling?! Keep still or we'll shoot!" Blondie ordered.

Briella bit the red heads hand.Which caused a loud shriek to come out his mouth.He cursed repeatedly.

She realized she probably shouldn't have done that.

"Yep sorry 'bout that.Actually no,not really sorry 'bout that," she sassed.

"If you sass back again I swear I wi-"

Briella cut off blondie.

"..Or what? You'll shoot?"

She laughed.

"Please blondie,you most likely kidnapped me for a reason.You won't just shoot me.You look too much of a coward anyway,"

She was still pretty uncomfortable on the red heads shoulder.

His face got red,filled with fury.He balled his hands into fists.Even his ears were red.They almost matched his bracelet color and the other guys hair.

"Listen here sweetie,I'm the boss here and when I say don't talk back, I mean it! You've gone way too far now," He shouted.

"Um no actually,you guys can't do anything at all about me talking back," she argued.

Her eyes got wide.

God damnit I gotta stop doing that!

Immediatly,she tried to escape again.But this time, the blondie tackled her and pinned her against the road.

She felt his hot breath against her ear.

Briella got really paranoid because of her personal space.She hates small areas and needs lots of space.

"What did I say about talking back?" He harshly whispered.

Red head was helping him by resting his foot against her forehead.

Briella shut her eyes and repeated the same thing:

"Be brave, be aware, never look back.

Be brave, be aware, never look back.

Be brave, be aware, never look back. "

"what? Is she menta-"

The men got cut off by the sound of a chain.Briella immediately opened her eyes and found a boy about her age,fighting the officers with nunchucks.

She crawled backwards on her hands and feet.

When the men were on the floor,the boy with the light brown hair and dark brown eyes helped her up.

"Come on,ya scrub.They're gonna get up any minute now," the boy said.

He had a slight Scottish accent.

"Alright, alright calm your trousers accent boy," She mimicked in a really bad Scottish accent.

"Really? now? just GO!" He gave her a slight push, and they ran.