Chapter 10: Warriors

*This is episode 11 season1*

Liv- Mom mom are you alright?

Aaron- Babe just stay back alright.

Liv- Mom! Mom!

Tom- Alex you have been hit.

Alex- That's not my blood.

Tom- Oh, my God.

Aaron- Emily Liv come on we need to leave.

Liv- A-Aaron my Mom could have been shot.

Aaron- I know but now do you want to go to the hospital?

Liv- Please bring me.

Aaron- Come on we will follow after the President.

At the hospital...

Aaron- No, no, that's unacceptable. I want a full report from the agent in charge every 15 minutes until the shooter is in custody. Is that understood? Okay. The NSA, FBI every local law-enforcement's on the hunt for the shooter. They think he's in the metro area, but that's like saying the needle's somewhere in the haystack. You okay Liv?

Liv- No... I have been so horrible to him for all these years. 

Aaron- Don't cry come here.

Liv- You are never leaving me.

Aaron- I'm not going anywhere babe I promise.

Liv- Don't leave me.

Aaron- I won't I promise. I love you.

Liv- I love you too.

A little later...

Aaron- Babe I need to go to the White House do you want to come with me or stay here?

Alex- Sweetheart go with Aaron I'll be fine.

Liv- Can you come and pick me up later. I want to stay with my mom for a little bit.

Aaron- If I can, of course, I will.

Liv- I love you.

Aaron- Love you.

Later around when Tom is going into surgery...

Liv- Mom are you okay?

Alex- I will be when Tom is out of surgery.

Liv- I'm sorry.

Alex- For what?

Liv- I was so horrible to Tom. I always said I wanted him dead and now... I'm so sorry  I don't want him to die. He has been there for me for so long and I never let him in. I was so horrible to him Mom.

Alex- Sweetheart he forgives you. He loves you he just was afraid how you would react because every time you two talk you always say you hate him.

Liv- I'm sorry.

Alex- Well when Tom wakes up you can tell him that.

Liv- I love you.

Alex- Love you too.

phone call...

Aaron- Emily is investigating me.

Liv- What?

Aaron- I don't know I just know she is investigating me but then she can't tell me it's between the president and Emily.

Liv- Are you serious?

Aaron- yeah I am.

Liv- Babe I will tell you when he wakes up so you can talk to him.

Aaron- You don't have to do that but thanks love you see you later.

Liv- See you later love you.

phone call end.

Alex- What was that about?

Liv- Something you don't need to worry about.

Alex- Please just tell me.

Liv- Your husband and Emily are investigating Aaron for no reason.

Alex- What?

Liv- I will talk to him about it when he is better I need a minute.

Tom wakes up...

Liv- How are you doing?

Tom- Alright.

Liv- I would like to say sorry. Sorry for being so hard on you for years. My mom loves you and all I want is for her to be happy.

Tom- I accept your apology.

Liv- But when you get better I would like an explanation.

Tom- On?

Liv- Don't worry about it now.

Tom- Alright.

Alex- Listen I need to talk to you about Aaron. He was the one to call the Pentagon and Liv and Aaron are suspicious of it.

Tom- What?

Alex- I know and Liv is pissed. 

Tom- Great.

Later with Liv Aaron and Tom...

Aaron- How are you doing Mr.President?

Tom- Much better. Thank you.

Aaron- All right. Where do you want to start?

Tom- Let me begin. I understand that there is some tension going on between you and Emily. 

Aaron- She's been looking into my phone records.

Tom- At my direction. I also asked her to keep you and Liv out of the loop. 

Aaron- May I ask why? 

Tom- Of course. You... You deserve an explanation. You're my Chief of Staff. The truth is at the request of the Secret Service I have had to re-vet my entire inner circle. Because of the bombing. A thousand people died that night and... and if left more questions than answers. I hope you understand.

Aaron- Yeah. Of course. Sir. 

Tom- I asked Emily to coordinate your background check. So naturally, she couldn't divulge what she was doing because it was classified. 

Aaron- Understood.

Tom- And I apologize for any confusion, but it was my call, not Emily's. 

Aaron- Mr. President there's no need for apologies. It all makes perfect sense now. 

Tom- Okay great. 

* Okay I'm done with this chapter hope you liked it please vote and comment. So I also added episode 12 so next chapter will start in episode 13 see you next time bye.