~Its happening~

Yujin's POV

They came in one by one with their partner...

Soon I'll see my soon to be wife.  Im excited to see her.

I waited until the others finished.  The piano then started to reach its climax.

Then there she was.. The girl I love never did I thought she was srsly an angel..  She looked stunning! 

Why am I so lucky?  I get to marry the perfect girl for me .

I didnt realize I was staring , Until when she arrived right beside me.

"w-wow.. " The words slipped from my mouth.  "hehe.. " she said as she blushed.

"Take care of my daughter yujin I trust you"
Her father told.  "Ofcourse dad,  I will" with my signature smile.

"Lets go? " I told as i offered my arm,  She smiled as she took my hand "Ofcourse".

~Time skip~

"Ahn yujin do you take minjoo to be your beloved wife and promise not to leave her side no matter what? "

"I do"

"Kim minjoo do you take yujin to be your beloved wife and to continue your journey with her and promise not to leave her?"

"I do"

"You are now Wife and Wife!"( :p)

"You may kiss the bride!

I lifted the veil..  Pulled her closer , and kissed her passionate.

This was the best feeling in the word that I could ever ask for..

I pulled away and started to hear the cheers from our family.

I pulled minjoo for a hug and told "I love you so much!  I promise I wont leave you"

"I love you more only god knows..  I promise not to leave you too " she told as she looked at me in the eye with her signature smile.

I held out my arm for her to take,  gladly she  accepted it and we walked down the aisle.

~~~

It was the tossing of flowers already(exTra)
Yuri , eunbi ,wonyoung and the others was there.

Minjoo then tossed the flower bavkwards without looking.

Then somebody caught it..  It was Yuri! 

I went up to yena and told. "Grats boi " as i patted her back. Yena's mouth was wide open then she ran to yuri and hugged her.

It was a cute scene,  i went up to minjoo and stay by her side till the day ends.

I'll  never forget this day..