~Nervous pt. 2~

Minjoo's POV

I woke up early since today is the day.
I need to get ready as soon as possible so i can finally see my big dog.

Im now here at the place where they asked me to go so i can get myself done.

They started to get the dress out for me to wear.

I remembered when yujin wanted that dress for me  so thats what I got.

~~

They're now fixing my hair but they aren't doing the make up yet so it wouldn't be ruined. 

Aysh how many hours more?  Its been about 3 hrs?  Ays i just want to see my yujinie.

~Time Skip~

Im now done with my hair , dress , make up and all those stuff.

I badly want to see her but I can't. I'll only see her later at the wedding.

Im so nervousss but I really can't wait to see her.

Im just here standing by the window looking out with a worried face.

Somebody then entered , I looked at the door to see.

It was the girls Yuri, Wonyoung,  Eunbi and kkura . "Omg minjoo your soo pretty!" Wonyoung exclaimed , "You too" I replied.

"Dont be nervous , Yujin wont like that face" Yuri told as she went beside me.

"I just cant help but to be nervous but I seriously want to see her." I explained

"You'll see her soon " Eunbi unnie told with a smile ,"Yeah so dont worry and show your smile" Sakura said.

"Omo thanks guys I dont know what to do without you" I told as I almost teared up.

"Yah yah dont cry the make up will be ruined" Wonyoung told.

"Yea Ik im just emotional right now" I told with a slight chuckle .

I cant wait to see her..  I really need to but its still later.

I'll wait till I walk down that aisle and see her..

Im so excited and nervous..I really want us to be inseparable.

Cant wait.. <3