Kidnapped

____________________________________

Trapped

I teleported to a dungeon? Do they really think that this will contain me? I look around to see Elizabeth and also here. A mage called Vivian kidnapped us, I was going to break the door down nice and quietly, but Hawk did it very obnoxiously. "Hawk!" I tried to whisper, they were going to find Elizabeth's father and sister but I had to go quickly to help fight. I was gonna run and go fight with the others but the mage got me and Elizabeth and teleported us to the Kings chamber.

I decided to just wait it out, I also realized that Hawk wasn't here with us the mage must have done something. The king notices me. "Oh hello, I didn't realize you were there Y/n." He stated. "Hey, pops." I replied. The King smiled. "How are you, Y/n? It's been a long time."
"It has been, how have you been holding up?"
"Quite well, I am getting older."He replies.
"Elizabeth, are you ok?" I reach out to her.
She smiled ever so brightly, like a goddesses. "Thank you, Y/n!" So adorable, I pull her hand up and took her somewhere so she could rest.
<kinda wanna make this an elizabeth x reader /hj>

I felt the sins powers but Diane was fading and King was increasing, I wonder what's going on out there? I try to get out of the window by jumping through it but I just bumped into an invisible wall, a Perfect Cube? How wonderful. The King looked at me "Are you okay? " I nod. I don't know why but I felt very tired and that my magical power is draining, I haven't done much fighting, someone is draining my power, I wonder who? Elizabeth and the king look at me confused I heard the king say my name but then I black out.