Gowther Sin of Lust p/2 • sparkle •

Your POV

Yeah, it's got to be him, it's Gowther!" Meliodas exclaimed. Gowther?
"I'm getting a quite clear read on his magical powers, he's quite close."
"Who are the Roars of Dawn?" Ban wondered.
"Don't know, but they sound weak!" I say, I mean it's gonna be no problem for Gowther to defeat them.
"I've hear unsavoury rumours about them, they are known to be quite vile and viscous." King answered.

A/n: you don't know how many times Gowther autocorrected to "How there" 😭😭

We jumped in front of the people who we assume to be the Roads of Dawn."Are you alright Gowther? "The Captain shouted. "Captain" King murmured. "Whoever moves, loses," Meli replied. Everyone was standing still waiting for someone to move, It had started raining. "There you are, I apologize." A voice came from behind us we all quickly turned our heads to the voice to see a boy with green hair and a yellow coat. "I searched all over town but I was unable to find any glue." The person replied we look at him dumbfounded.
"Gowther afraid." he said while shaking, he punched his fist against the ground causing us all to scatter and the Roars of Dawn had started attacking the giant. We were all trying our best to stop them, while I was trying to help King out of these bonds? I also got caught, how annoying. One of the members had just shot an arrow to Gowther and we were all blinded by a light "Gowther! " I shouted while covering my face with my arms. The boy from earlier had caught the arrow, I widen my eyes in shock. "Woah, nice one!" He noticed me and nodded. "What had just transpired none of those present could comprehend and like a corpse, the man quietly waited for time to pass. For that arrow would be hurled from his blindside at full strength, the price for breaking the deal will be steep humans. "
Seal, did he say?" One of the members spoke.
"Hey, the way you talk, that symbol on your chest." "Don't tell me! Meliodas said.
"Gowther? Holy shit!" "It really is you, I can't believe you made us protect this thing."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a second!" "You really bamboozled us!"  Meli replied. "Impossible.." Ban shouted.
OnE oF tHe SeVeN dEaDlY sInS.. " Gowther explained. The GoAt SiN Of LuSt GoWtHeR.

sPaRkLe~

____________________________________

I'm gonna do a chapter explaining a bit about your demon life but maybe add am actual chapter as well :)

420 words 😳